Chapter Seventeen (Jameson)

I watched Shawn working at his desk through the window. I was mesmerized, and anticipated his moves. The way that after typing a few sentences he would rub the tip of his nose with his right hand made me think, He's so cute.

How did I end up here, staring at another guy? Just weeks ago I was, sadly, ignorant to others. I cared about myself only.

I let out a big sigh. This whole thing has been so quick, haste in fast. I went from arrogant bastard to lovesick bitch in all of two seconds. I can't even go to sleep without having him on my mind before closing my eyes.

"You gonna stare at me all day?" his voice said over the intercom. A shiver ran through my body. This was the impact he had on me.

The sight of him sitting at his desk, not looking at me, was almost too much for me. He looked so professional and regal in this light.

"Did you need something, Shawn?" My voice sounded shaky, even to me.

His eyes connected with mine and my body shook. It felt like every nerve ending was being electrocuted at the same time with low voltage shocks. My breath shook and I was sure I looked like I had epilepsy.

"You." A huge shudder ran from the base of my spine to my shoulder. The heat in his eyes were overwhelming. How did I get here? My last thought before my eyes closed and everything faded away. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note: Keep with me. You will love the next part. 

Love, 

Stephen Than (IG: the_purple_queen_writes)

(June 30, 2017)