Chapter One (Jameson)

Brandon and Spencer, my two best friends, were sitting on my beautiful smooth leather couch. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers and went back to the living room where we were playing Mario Party on my Nintendo 64.

"Dude! You stole my star!" shouted Brandon

"Not like you were using it! You only had one, I'm so close to winning!" replied Spencer, roughly handling the control console. It looked like they were having fun. They were also very coordinated for having drunk five beers each. I'm a lightweight, so the five that I already drank allows for me to successfully say that I am one hundred percent drunk, shit-faced, if you will. My two friends on the other hand couldn't act any more sober than if they really were sober.

Being a lightweight was a pain in the ass. One little drop of alcohol changes my whole perception of what's happening as well as what may be in front of me. It also makes me a little sleepy.

Brandon and Spencer paused the game and put the controller down. They both turned to me and then looked at each other. Brandon spoke first. "Jamie," he said using my nickname, "What happened with Krysta? She was a good girl."

I sighed, I knew that this was going to come up. I could feel it. It'd been three months since we'd broken up and she'd moved onto the next guy. She was happy, and I was glad for her. I just didn't want to talk about it, but here it was.

"I just couldn't do it anymore. It was the same thing for three years, and I'm over it. I know it was me too. It was just like I didn't want her anymore and I didn't want to think about being with her. I just couldn't handle, man." I knew that they were taking advantage of the fact that I was drunk for them to spring this on me, because they knew I couldn't lie while drunk.

"That rough, man," said Spencer. "But I feel you though. That's why I broke up with Jenna last year. She was just not for me anymore, and I had a feeling that she was cheating on me. She was."

Then Brandon spoke up too, "I bet all the gay guys have it good! They probably always give each other head and keep fucking until they don't have any energy!"

"Let's trick some gay guy to blow us! Jameson should go first, since he just became single!" said Spencer.

"No!" I shouted. I wasn't going to do that! I'm not gay! "Why do I have to do it?"

"You don't have to, but since you're not getting any, I just thought that it would make sense because gay guys are always up for hooking up."

I thought about it. When he put it like that, it made sense. He seemed to have a point. Girls are always hard to get into bed, but guys should be a piece of cake. I know how guys think, always horny. Easiest head I would have ever gotten.

"Okay, I guess. It's a good idea. Let's do it!"

"Yeah!" both Spencer and Brandon shouted.

"How should we do it?" I asked.

"Tinder is a good place to start. It's just like a catalog, you swipe whether or not you like how they look and if you both swipe right, then you're a match," Brandon said. Seems like he's done this before.

"How do you know about this?" I asked.

His pale face flushed crimson. "I've used it before," he said, his voice small like a mouse. This was how Brandon was. So easy to pick on.

"You've searched for guys to give you head?" Spencer asked.

"No, Just for dates with girls," he said sheeply. Spencer and I laughed our asses off, nearly rolling on the floor with the giggles.