"Well, I better start packing then. Thank you guys for respecting my decision." 

The couple were nodding their heads only, saying " no problem" or "don't mention it" and they were smiling, but I could see they were upset as well because they would say more things other than that. 

"And thank you Connor for influencing my choice. You made me realize things, so once again I thank you." he still sounded like he had a harsh voice, but his face showed the opposite. 

Putting my blue ones with his, I regretted it instantly because I stumbled and choked on my words, meaning I wanted to let out my tears, because they were already building up. 

Why am I so weak? 

"You're-e wel-lcome." I drastically changed into a quiet little animal that you could barely hear a peep out of, with a expression I couldn't pull off.

I felt as if I looked okay, I was able not to break.

Looking into me, that final time he had a stare put on that made me think he wanted to see me get crumpled because of his cold expression he had on right this moment, and it was hurting me to actually think that.

Not saying a word at all, he left the room in complete utter quietness, making the words he said to me and his face repeating themselves in me.

I couldn't move nor speak, but my breathing began getting heavy and bit my lip hard for me not to be a sobfest, it was too late although.

Tumbling and collasping after how hard I tried to be strong, like a tower, but every tower has to break down at some point.

My tears were falling down, and there was no way to stop them anymore.

You can't miss him, if he's not going to miss you.

"Con-" I heard a soft calm voice, and of course it belonged to the short Brummie lad that is always concerned for me, but I didn't want to hear him, Tristan, or their pity.

Even if I wasn't looking at them, they were looking at me with looks that were saying they felt sorry for me, and I didn't need that at all.

"Brad, don't. I'm-m fine-e. I-I don't need-d you-u or Tris's pity. I-I just-t want-t to-o be-e alone again-n, so I'll be-e up-p in my-y room-m."

Since you're going to be alone for the rest of your life, why not start now?

Before they could stop me or hold me back to say something, I sprinted quickly as possible up the stairs and into my room, which is the only place I want to go now, and never come out from there.

Locking the door, I started to throw a tantrum and thew everything I saw in my path, to the ground.

Throwing everything to the ground, and you acting like a lovesick puppy, isn't going to make him stay or fix anything!

My eyes were starting to burn due to the amount of tears that were coming out, but I was able to see where I was walking because I was pacing back and forth, pulling at my hair.

It didn't hurt though because I have dealt with worse pain.

Like this.

I yelled out a scream, but I knew nobody was going to hear me and it wasn't going to make him stay.

My face was red with anger, which barely happens, but it was also because of the heartbreak I was feeling at the moment, and my breath was still uneven from breathing heavily, but I knew I had to calm down.

Which is why I stopped how my body was reacting, I dried up my tears and got my inhaling and exhaling back to normal, that is when I saw what mess I made.

Bedsheets on the floor, pillows, books, glass objects, pictures all scattered around because of a boy that I would give my everything to, is leaving.

And in that second, I saw my video camera on the ground, I couched down to pick it up, smiling at it because I remember that James gave me this for my birthday.

How I was so happy, I wish we can turn back time and start all over.

Erick's voice then somehow entered my head, and I remembered his words that the black haired lad told me.

"Man, I think the only option you have is to accept whatever he chooses, but that doesn't mean you don't have to tell him your feelings for him."

I then realized and accepted he was right, I have to tell the James. Even if he is probably leaving my life forever.

And I think I know now of I'm going to do it.

Which is why I grabbed my tripod, and positioned it towards my bed, placing the video camera in it, hitting the "record" button.

Sitting up on my mattress, I sighed, before looking straight into the camera and began to talk.

"Hey..."