2

I curled up next to my brother on the bus as it started to pour harder. I don't want us to die. I won't let it happen. The bus had already picked up the five kids from the Fire Sector. Blaze, Phoenix, Coal, Ember, and Flame. Flame and Phoenix were brother and sister, so I guess Triton and I weren't the only ones.

Right now we're in the Earth Sector and the children were boarding. My brother jabbed my arm. "Rivers look!" I looked out of the window and saw one of the Earth Sector kids fighting back. He raised his arm and a wall made out of earth blocked any guards from coming towards him. What he didn't know was that you of them creeped up behind him. Triton covered my eyes as I heard the sick crackle of a taser on skin. The boy shrieked and from what I heard, fell to the ground. He was brought on board and was strapped in a seat closer to the front of the bus.

From the Earth Sector was Oak, Cyprus, Soil, Bush, and the one who fought back, Leaf. I could see Leaf's body; he was small compared to the others in his sector, he had dark brown hair, and his neck was charred from the taser. I would have resisted to, but I was in shock. I can't believe I was put into the death match, with my BROTHER! Slowly, as we made our way to the Air Sector, my shock turned into sadness and my sadness turned into rage.

...

It was pouring harder than ever when we got to the Air Sector. Triton had fallen asleep, and I was on my own. Plotting against the other kids. The Air Sector was more of the rich sector. So when the children from the sector walked in, they had that 'better than you' expression on there faces. I just want to destroy them. Feather, Cloud, Sky, Tempest, and Tranquility walked on board, I observed them all. Tranquility was about three inches taller than me with long black hair. Tempest was a boy who looked like he was going to a funeral. He wore black from head to toe and had a grim expression on his face. Sky looked like she was about Triton's age, with light blue eyes and long auburn hair. Cloud looked like she was going to drop dead right there, she had short curly blonde hair and she was shorter than most of us. Then there was Feather, she looked like she was twelve years old and had the sweetest expression on her face. I don't think I'm going to destroy Feather, she probably doesn't even know what she was chosen for. "Next stop, Element Castle!" The driver yelled in a dull tone. I don't think he likes driving children into there doom. Everyone was on board and they all looked like they were going to grow up. Except for Feather and I.