Chapter Eleven

I ran off into the woods as fast as my legs could carry me. I'm pretty sure I just past all the other girls as I ran into the woods. I dodged trees left and right then would jump over fallen logs that have decided to lay in my path. I really want to get as far away from the starting line and him as I possibly can. Suddenly a brilliant plan to make sure Erik doesn't find me proceeds to enter my brain. Once I deem that I'm good enough away I put my plan into action. I bring my hand up to my mouth when I bite my finger just enough to pierce the skin so it would bleed. Then I dab the blood on a few trees going to the left then I rub against one tree, in particular, to drive his wolf crazy. I smiled at my plan that I just came up with on the spot and then take off my bracelet that only Georgia would recognize off and set it on the ground pointing towards the right. While Erik will go towards the left following my scent Georgia will go to the right to find me.

Then I begin to run towards the right as fast as I could. I hear the gunshot again and the howl of the guy's wolves as the start running. I begin to run even faster when I saw a really sturdy looking tree. I ran towards it at full speed and started to climb it. Suddenly someone grabbed my ankle and the next thing I know I was being pulled down the tree. Then suddenly my back is pinned up against the tree I just tried to climb up. "Shit, what am I going to do some psycho has me and going to kill me." I open my eyes for the first time to see two blazing icy blue eyes I know so well staring at me.

"Erik? What the hell? How did you find?" He smirked, "You really thought your little trick would work on us?" I felt my blood run cold "I-I have no idea what you're talking about." He smirked and held up my bracelet I left for Georgia to find. It was a gold bracelet that has two crescent moons on the ends. She has a silver one just like the one I've got (picture up top). They were supposed to be our friendship bracelets.

I felt the blood completely drain from my face "How the hell did he find it so fast? How'd he know it was mine? Is it not like he gave it to me or something? Holy shit what am I supposed to do?" He smiled "Still don't know what I'm talking about?" He then put my bracelet on my wrist I had it on before. "Shit I didn't take in account he could have seen it. Fuck I'm screwed now what do I do?" I felt fear begin to rise as a lump in my throat formed and I tried to swallow it. "I-I d-don't know w-what you're talking about." He smiled "Oh really now so then let me jog your memory."

He suddenly pinned my hands above my head. I felt my eyes widen in shock as he begun to kiss my neck. I felt a shiver run up my spine when he kissed the spot where his mark would be. Then he began to suck on it and nipped at it causing me to moan. Okay, I seriously think he's having way too much fun with this and I'd really wish he'd just stop it. I felt his breath against my neck as he spoke causing me to shiver. "You remember yet?" I shook my head "No I don't, but I'd really appreciate it if you would stop." I felt him smirk against my neck and he trailed his finger down my arm causing another shiver to run through my body. He whispered in my ear "Oh really, but your body is responding so well. So I don't think you really want me to stop,  now do you?"

Suddenly he licked the outer ring of my ear causing a shiver to run up my spine. And he then proceeded to smirk as he then pressed his body against mine. I felt my breath hitched in the back of my throat as I felt his body pressed up against mine. "God his body feels so good being pressed up against mine. It doesn't feel suffocating in any way. And I don't feel claustrophobic like I normally would feel. In fact, it feels so freaking amazing." Then he slightly rubbed his body against mine rubbing his scent on me. Suddenly a moan escaped my lips as my back arches slightly.