Chapter Nine

I watch out of Georgia's window as grandmother was standing next to Erik they had their backs turned so I couldn't tell what they were talking about. Then Georgia came over to me and practically pulled me over to her bed. I groaned and she just rolled her eyes "Just hold still while I put makeup on your face." I whined and she put her hands on her hips. "Do you want people to know you have been crying?" I sighed "Noooooo." She smiled "Then sit still." I rolled my eyes but did as I was told. She was finally done poking and prodding my face I was extremely happy.

She smiled at her work "There you look absolutely stunning." I rolled my eyes "I don't care what I look like as long as your done." She snorted "Yes I'm done, but I don't think you'll be saying that once you see yourself." I rolled my eyes "I doubt that." She huffed and then handed me a mirror with a knowing look on her face. I gasped when I saw my reflection I look someone else entirely. I stare at my reflection in the mirror in amazement. For the first time in forever, I actually look beautiful. Sure Erik makes me feel beautiful, but for the I actually look the part. I actually a princess or maybe even a model. "See I told you," Georgia said taking me away from my thoughts.

I smiled at "Yep you were totally right. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." She shrugged "It's okay, besides now he can eat his heart out at heart out now that you're all sexy." I started to laugh "Your not right in the head I hope you know that right?" She rolls her eyes "Well 'duh'. Who wants to be normal? It's no fun at all." She winks at me causing me to laugh. And she joins in after about five seconds. When we finish laughing she looks at me and stretches out her hand and I roll my eyes and take it. She pulls me to my feet and we both walk out of her room and walk back outside our if her house.

As soon as I step outside I noticed that Erik is still laying in the grass where I left him. The door shut behind us and I noticed Erik sit up. Our eyes meet and even from such a far distance, I feel myself being drawn into his incredible blue eyes. His eyes is like the bottomless ocean that you can easily get lost in forever and drown never to be seen again. I feel my arm being tugged pulling me out of the trance I was in just a few minutes ago. I noticed that Georgia is trying to take me away from Erik, which I gladly follow.

This is most of the party continued Erik would try to come up to me and Georgia would drag me away like a rag doll. By now the party is full swing there are even people dancing to music on someone's phone that they hooked up to a speaker. It's getting dark and once the moon is out that's when the real party begins. Georgia noticed that Erik is trying to walk up to us now. He looks frustrated close to getting angry from this game of cat and mouse. From the smile on Georgia's face, I can tell she's enjoying. She grabs my wrist dragging me off into a crowd of people who are currently dancing. We're directly in the center of them when Georgia stopped then she started dancing. I looked at her confused and she threw her head back and laughed. "Come on dance with me." I threw my head back and laughed "You really are crazy." She smiled and grabbed my hands "You bet now will you please dance with me." I rolled my eyes and she fake pouted "This isn't a wedding proposal it's a dance." We both laughed but begun to dance with each other.

We were having fun until the music stopped suddenly and her father walked out with a microphone. "Hello everyone I just wished to say a few words before the moon takes its place in the sky and my daughter shifts for the first time in her life. As most of you know I just came back from the war, but if it wasn't for one soldier, Erik Stanley, in particular, I wouldn't be here today to see my beautiful girl shift on her special. I was being attacked by three wolves at once and if he leaped on to knocking them down giving me a chance to kill one of them as he killed the other two. I don't know how he did it, but I am forever grateful that he did. Let's give him a round of applause everyone."

I looked at and he looked at me from across the yard standing against the house. He had a knowing smirk on his face and I felt a shiver run up my spine. He has something up his sleeve and I don't like it in the slightest, because I know whatever it is it's nothing good especially for me. Georgia's father smiled "Okay guys the moon is almost out so please get something to or eat before she shifts and the festivities begin." Everyone nods in agreement and heads towards the food and drink section. Even Erik does and that scares me because he's been trying to get to me and he's his chance, but he's not doing anything. He never gives up except for when he has something planned and that's scary. Georgia grabs my wrist and looks at me nervously "Ummmm what should I do. Do I try to eat something, but then again I haven't been able to eat anything because I'm too nervous." I shake my head "No don't ever eat right before your first transformation or you'll throw up. But I would recommend you drink some water to stay hydrated." She nods "Okay."

We walk over to the cooler that holds all the drinks in it. I noticed that Erik is sitting by grandma and smirks when he catches me looking at him. Then he adverts his eyes so he's looking at the woods. "Okay, now I'm really getting scared." After we grabbed our drinks we sat down next to each other drinking our drinks just talking. Right as she finishes her father takes center stage once again. He clears his throat "Okay everyone the time is growing near. Now Georgia will you please join me?" Georgia has a slight blush on her face as she walks up to her father. He looks at her and smiles "Georgia you are growing up so fast I can't believe you're going to actually shift into your wolf for the first time." She smiles and he kisses her forehead then he turns back to us "Everyone I want to thank you for coming out here to celebrate my baby girl's special day. Now that the moon is at it's highest peak let the change begin." And just like that, the real party began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Well hello, again my devoted fans. So what did you guys think? Are you ready to she Georgia's wolf? How do you like the story so far? What could Erik be plotting? Please don't forget to vote and comment. So until next time my lovelies.