Chapter Seven

We walked around to the back of her house which is where the party was being held. And once we get to the backyard Georgia jumps up on my back. I squeal in shock and she squeals in delight. We almost fall over, but Erik helped steady me so I didn't fall over. Georgia giggled thinking it's the funniest thing in the world that we almost fell.

She then jumped off still giggling. I growled playfully I turned around to face her. Her eyes got wide with fear and she ran and of course, me being me I chased after her. We ran around the whole backyard before I finally caught. I tickled her sides until she finally gave up. I laid back in the grass and stared up at the beautiful blue sky. Georgia laid in the grass beside me. "You know I can't wait to finally be able to shift." I smiled "I know and then we can finally play together in wolf form." Georgia giggled "Yep and it will also be the first time I've ever met your wolf since we just became friends last year when we met in class last year."

I smiled "I know it was thanks to being paired up with you for that science project. If it wasn't for that project we were forced to do by Mr. Elixir we probably would have never even talked to each other." Georgia nodded "Yeah that is true, but I'm glad he did because I can't imagine a life without my best friend." I smiled grabbed her entangling our fingers together. "I couldn't have said better myself." She squeezed my hand letting me know she agreed with me. We just laid in the grass staring up at the sky as the soft breeze caressed or body in its soft kisses as it blew by. On the back of the wind, it blew my mate's scent relaxing my body even more than before.

As we just started up in the sky on our backs, a face appeared in my vision blocking the sky from my view. My brother or should I say mate stood above me staring down at me. "So how long you going to lay there." I heard Georgia giggle and then release my hand. She stood "Well I'm going to go spend time with my father." I nodded "Okay have fun." She nodded and then left heading back towards her party. "So are you going to answer me?" I smirked, "Nope so please move your face so I may look at the sky again." He moved away so I could see the blue sky again, but then the next thing I know he on top of me with his face above mine once again blocking the beautiful blue sky from my view.

His knee was in between my legs and his other was on the outside of my left leg and both of his arms were on either side of my body holding him up. "What was that about my face blocking the sky? How about now any better now?" I rolled my eyes "No not at all you just made it worse." He smirked and moved his face even closer to our noses were touching. "How about now?" Erik's breath fanning on my face sending shivers down my spine. I sighed "No now I can't see the sky at all. The only thing I can see now is your face." He smirked "Good." He leaned in even more and slowly begun to travel kisses along my jaw.

Then he looked me in the eye "I only want you to have eyes for me and me alone." I raised an eyebrow "I didn't know anyone could be threatened by the fact I'm looking at the sky." He growled playfully and nipped at my bottom lip causing me to gasp. "I'm not I just rather you be looking at me." I giggled "Oh so you're jealous, how cute." He growled, "I'm not I just really missed you and I refuse to lose you again." I smiled "You won't lose me even to get rid of me." I giggled "Besides your definitely not going to lose me to the sky." He growled playfully and started to kiss me along my jaw down to my neck.

I felt my breath hitched in the back of my throat. Then he started to travel kisses down my neck to my shoulder. Then back to my neck and the kissed my collarbone. I moaned in pleasure as I felt sparks erupt every time he kissed me. His kisses are sweet and gentle butterfly kisses. He started kissing my neck again then he started to kiss the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. Which is also where his mark will someday be. I felt his teeth graze it when he nipped at it. I felt my body shiver with pleasure and Erik smiled in against my skin as he kissed me knowing full well the effect he has on me. He started to travel kisses back up my neck until he reached my face once again.

Then he crashed his lips on mine kissing me. I kissed him back loving every minute of it. He licked my bottom lip trying to deepen the kiss. I stubbornly refuse and he growled in the back of his throat. He and brought his knee up so I felt it in my area down below. Then I felt him squeeze my breast causing me to gasp and he used it as his opportunity to deepen the kiss by sliding his slippery tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he squeezed my breast once again and pinched my nipple. He pulled back to look into my eyes both of us slightly breathless from our make-out session. He smirked, "Did it feel good?" I felt myself blush and he laughed "Oh don't worry I can show you different ways to make you feel all kinds of good." He whispered into my ear seductively.

My eyes got wide as I remember all those girls he uses to flirt with and I felt my heart sink. I pushed him off of me catching him off guard causing him to fall on the ground surprised. Then I used that opportunity to get up and walk away from him leaving him stunned and shocked sitting on the ground unsure of what happened. I walked over to Georgia feelings as if I'm about to cry with every step I took. I walked with my head down so when Georgia saw me she quickly wrapped me in her arms and walked us inside the house. Once inside she took me to her bedroom locking the door. As soon as she did that is when the waterworks started coming and Georgia just wrapped me in her arms letting me cry it out. I really am thankful for having a friend like her. I just wish my mate brother wasn't such a jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Well here's another chapter for you all. I hope you all enjoy it and I'm sorry for the long wait. So what do you think the next chapter being in Erik's POV? Well hoped you enjoyed it so until next time my lovelies and keep reading happily. Please vote and comment I'd really appreciate it if you would.