Closet (PJM.KTH.JJK)

"Jiminie Hyung"

"Yes Kookie?"

"Where's Tae? I haven't seen him since I woke up"

"Check the closet, he might be there"

"But why the clo-"

"Just go."

"....alright."

Jungkook made his way towards the rooms, checking every closet, but with no luck. He was quite surprised to not see Tae when he checked the closet in his room, but kept on going. He was left with only one room, Jimin's room.

Jungkook just shrugged and walked in, not noticing the shadow behind him.

"Hyung! I know you're in there!"

The younger knocked on the closet door, waiting for a response from the other side. Nothing.

"Fine, I'm opening it"

He huffed and pulled both of the handles, but the moment he opened the two doors a foul stench filled the room. Bile started to creep up from his throat, Jungkook wanted to puke because of the sight.

Taehyung's limbs were chopped off and placed neatly next to each other, head decapitated, and his body squeezed into the tight corner, you could still see blood gushing out from it until it stained the floor of the room. The younger was about to run and scream but he couldn't, he was rooted to the ground and his voice wouldn't come out. He didn't understand why at first, then he realised the presence behind him was the cause.

"Join him Kookie."

The sound of Jimin's voice resonated in his ears, the voice kept creeping into him until it reached his senses. His eyes then flickered to the knife on Jimin's palm. His brain was practically yelling at him to take the knife and stab himself.

He didn't know just exactly what took over him, but he took the blade and started to cut off his legs. Because of the fact that the blade was small made it way more harder, so he kept plunging the knife harshly back into the upper part of his tight until it was slowly coming off. The knife got dented a bit and couldn't do much to the other leg, so he looked up to Jimin, his eyes begging to give him something else, his mind just wouldn't stop yelling at him to do it.

Jimin just smiled and gave him a butcher knife that was hidden behind his back all this time. The younger smiled widely and took it, bringing his arms up and bringing it down roughly towards his leg. A mixture of a scream and cry emitted from his lips. He repeated the process until his other leg came off.

He fell onto his back and started to aim for the hand not holding the butcher knife, it was one clean cut and immediately separated from his body.

"Very good."

Jimin cooed. He took the blood stained butcher knife and cut off Jungkook's other arm. Jimin slid the blade across the younger's neck, asking for permission, Jungkook nodded and smiled widely, and so, Jimin brought up the knife and decapitated Jungkook

Blood splattered across Jimin's face and some onto his teeth because of him smiling. Jimin took out the knife and picked up the different parts then shoved them into the closet. His eyes glowed crimson.

When he was done placing Jungkook's body parts into the closet, the demon possessing him whispered

"Join them Jiminie"

Jimin didn't need to be told twice and took the already bloody and dented small knife and plunged it into his chest. His body slumped immediately into the closet, his chest hitting one of the drawers causing the blade to go into him deeper.

Then it was silent.