Finding Thiefshipping

{Wazzup peeps! I'm the Sweetest Duelist and I'm going to give you my first story! If anyone has ever seen the Abridged series of Yu-gi-oh, you've possibly eard of "Theifshipping". Now, I can show you how I figured out what that was in this story that I feel the need to tell the world. Thank you for reading!}

              "Lydia (Not my real name)! What are you doing up there?" called my mom up the steps. I haven't been downstairs in three hours and she was worried, no doubt.

                    I was writing my fan fiction, which is why it was taking so long. I have a binder that I put all my fan fiction in and I try my hardest to hide it from my parents. They would, first of all, be very confused, second, take me to counceling, and third, be disgusted by what I wrote. It's a plain, gray and probably once white binder that I used to use for girl scouts, but ever since I quit (I hated the "Daisies" jumping on me all the time) it's become my fan fiction binder. It was a crossover of Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh and for soe reason older Matt from Digimon (IDK why). 

                     I was currently working on a illistration for it, which featured Marik's carving. I don't care what all you people say about it being a tattoo. It's a carving. HOW DO YOU GIVE SOMEONE A TATTOO UNDERGROUND WITH NO EQUIPTMENT! TELL ME THAT! Marik is a... very sensitive topic with me. I keep running into all of these pictures of Marik and Bakura together. Whatever. Yaoi fan girls think they can shove two people together for whatever reason. Ha ha, I laugh at you.

                      Marik is my most recent anime crush after NT Megaman (IDK why again), Chaud Blaze, Phantom R, Tsubasa Otori, Kyoya Tategami, Matt whatever his last name is, and Nile whatever his last name is... from Beyblade. I also thought I liked Bakura,  but then  thought 'eh... no'. peole thought that I was crazy because I liked anime, or as they would say, cartoon (THEY ARE NOT CARTOOOOOONZ!) characters. It turs out there were thousands of people like me on the internet! That's why I'm constantly online. That's where my species live and grow.

                            Back on the topic of backs, I needed a reference for my picture. I was on Google Images trying to find a high- resolution picture. Then I came across this picture of him holding a piece of paper, and it was in high- rez so I could read it. It said, in short, (and I don't know who owns these pictures, but they're everywhere and all rights go to the owner) something roughly along the lines of  'Please sign this 100% real contract that will legally change your name to Steve so i can mind control you'. Then someone's OC signed at te bottom. I thought it was pretty funny, but I had no clue what the name Steve had to do with Marik's mind control. I've been watching it on Hulu for a long time now. I sould know!

                         I found a good picture of his carving and I sort of drew scribbles for everything that was't easy to draw or make out. Then my searching for a reference turned into a search to find what Marik had to do with the name Steve. So I typed 'Marik and the name Steve'. I got a bunch of results, and I clicked on the one at the top like I always do. My glasses were smudged so I cleaned them off, which took the five mintutes of loading my laptop needed to go through to open the page! I got on what I thought was the official Wiki page until I saw it was the abridged Wiki page.

                        'What's that?' I thought, having no clue what 'abridged' ment. So I got side-tracked (I almost typed "star- treked" here for some reason. I don't watch it so..) once more to seach up abridged online. Here is what I got (All rights reserved to Google)

                               "Shorten (a book, movie, speech, or other text) without losing the sense."

                            Oh, so "4kidz" (Ew) probably made it shorter for their little fans. Alright, back to Steve. I read through the whole thing, reading about scenes and quotes I didn't remember. I was confused and sad like my parents if they read the binder on my very lap. 'When did he do all these childish, messed up things?' I questioned again. Tears that I tried to choke back were welling up in my eyes. Then, I saw the final blow to half of everything I hold dear (the other half is real people).

                           Marik... was a homosexual.

             I HAD NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE! SINCE WHEN? And it's not that I don't like homosexuals, my best friend Richard was one. It's just... I liked Marik. To think that if he were real, that he would've never liked me back... it made me feel horrible. I cried for a solid thirty minutes with my laptop still making it's soft whirring noises on the bed. My door with a faulty lock kept getting opened and closed by the wind, shocking me a bit when it would slam shut. I gathered myself and read a bit further, calling the pairing of Marik and Bakura, his supposed soul mate, 'Thiefshipping'. I looked it up and I got most of the pictures from before when I was looking up just Marik in genral. This relationship was as important, if not more, than him on his own...

                  I searched up more on the abridged series and I found that it was apparently really good and more popular than Yu-gi-oh it's self. I also found that this Thiefshipping thing was endorsed by the series. It also turned out that it wasn't by "4kidz", it was by some guy named 'Little Kuribo'. That was a releif, now knowing that it was a YouTube series by some guy and not by an official company. Although with everything he has, he might as well be one. There's a website, a Wiki, shirts...

                 Even if the official series didn't say he was... you know... but the rest of the world did. I cried again, fora long time. i also think I started singing some sort of improv piece, which is a weird habit of mine when I'm sad.

                 "Lydia!" my father yelled from the bottom of the steps. "We're going somewhere! Come down!"

                "Do I have to?" I answer, attempting not to sound as though I was sobbing.

           "Yes, all of us are going! Now get down here!" he explains as I hear creaking wood floors, signifying he walked away. 

               I hid the binder and cleared the history on my laptop. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, because I didn't want to get into a conversation about homosexuality and how 'really? He looks like a girl to me.'

              I played a game of Majhong on the computer, which oddly made me feel better. I got on my coat and walked outside to the car. The weather was nice today, unlike the rest of the week, so why shouldn't we go somewhere? I was the third one inthe car because my mother always forgets something and has to find it in the house. The car was stuffy, unlike the pleasntly light air from outside. I rolled down a window as my brother played with his megaman action figure i felt sorry for him. He was the only one in his school that lked Megaman. Anyone who said 'oh yeah, I know that' thought he said 'Megamind', as in the movie about the blue alien guy that can't pronounce 'school'.

           Mom finally came out of the house after she finally found her cell phone and hopped into the car. My dad started it up and a loud roaring could be heard. We drove for a while until we stopped at a Wawa for gas.

             "Where are we going anyways?" i asked Mom while Dad worked the self service station.

           "Neshaminy State Park." she responded, fishing for a granola bar to give to my brother in her bag.

            "Where?" I ask,never hearing of a place called Neshaminy state Park.

           "Pine cone park." she reworded, clarifying things. When we were little, we used to call Neshaminy Park Pine cone park because there were pine cones everywhere. It was cute, but now it's a bit embarrassing that I didn't know what it was really called.

                 To summarize the trip, we saw seven caterpillars that all looked the same, one of which that was dead. It was nice out and I tink I needed the hike. We all had pleasent attitudes and I talked to my mom about the abridged series. She told me things like that happen. Somehow, Mom always knows what to say. We had lunch at a pic-nic table and then we returned to the car. That is, after my brother went to the bathroom because he drank a large Dr. Pepper. 

                A few weeks later I  was feeling brave and I looked up the abridged series on YouTube. It turns out that it is really good and that abridging animes was a thing. I do still hold a grudge against Bakura, which puts off most official Yu-gi-oh fans, but I'll just have to deal with that. Now... what's 'Leather Pants'?

                       THE END! THIS WAS A TRUE STORY! HOORAY! I'D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!