The End

I walk back to where I was before all this happend with a strait face. No tears or smile. I see my friend look at me. A friend I have that we only hang out out of school. I look at her and cant help it anymore. I start balling and she hugs me. She doesnt ask at first and just lets me cry on her sholder. Some people ask waht happend but I dont say anything. I cant get any words that anyone woukd understand out of my mouth at this point. She lets go and I tell her what happened. I didnt tell her about the first parts when she told me that she didn't want to "cut any loopholes" I just told her the cold moments that made me realize how rude Natalie was. I turned around to look for Natalie to see if she felt guilty or sad for me and I saw someone right behind me. I saw D. She was staring at me until I looked her in the face. She turned to someone else and started asking if they would sign her shirt. I pushed it away.

I just hope Natalie isn't forcing D to do anything she doesn't want to because I don't want her getting hurt like I did. I have been stuck crying for about a week because of D and Nat. Only after Nats thing did I think of the possibility that D might have just not wanted to hurt Natalie. She can be like that.

Even though I left that school crying I even said: "Friends or not I will miss you all."

And its true

I will and do miss you.

Natalie.