Boys Miss Girls

The boys reached the agency in one piece... physically, at least. Deep inside, they were broken and their hearts were shattered into millions of pieces. The girls who have protected them for a long period of time were all executed right in front of their eyes as they sat in front of them, useless like they always were.

Mr Wu immediately came to their aids along with f(x). As soon as the sliding metal doors opened, Krystal dashed to Sehun and glomped him. Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly as she let her tears stream down her cheeks and onto Sehun's shirt. Sehun hugged back and rubbed her back to console her.

Mr Wu asked them to sit down and rest, giving glasses of water. EXO told them everything that happened - with Sehun consoling Krystal all the way through.

"I just... I can't believe they're gone..." Suho stated; his voice breaking. "And we couldn't do anything but watch them..."

"Yah... it's not your fault." Luna told him, a look of pity plastered upon her face.

"They did so many things for us..." Chen started. "But what have we done for them rather than to break their hearts and have them killed?"

"Yah, Chen, stop." Mr Wu stopped him. "Don't say that. It was their job and they did it for you. You have to know that."

"But Appa, we just left their bodies there on the ground... to save ourselves..." Kris clenched his fists, obviously furious for being such a coward.

"We will come back and take their bodies." Mr Wu replied. "We will retrieve them. For now, you boys go get some rest." The boys only stood up slowly. It looked like their souls were sucked right out of them and they were just living corpses. "Oh, before you go... there's something I must give you." Mr Wu went to his desk and opened a drawer. "You're not the only one who asked me to do a favour when something happens to you..." He told them, grabbing a CD and handing it to them. "What it contains, I have no knowledge of. You have all the rights to watch it. The girls especially asked me to give this to you just in case they're gone..."

Kris looked at his father and then his gaze went to his hands holding the CD. He took it gently and bowed a little before they all turned around and headed outside the office. "A few agents will take you to the mansion. That will be where you're staying at for the moment." Mr Wu reminded them before they have fully left.

When they were all gone, Mr Wu sat on his chair, rested his elbows on his desk and massaged his temples. *How could they be gone?*

As EXO walked outside to the said agents to bring them home, the other agents of the agency watched in pity as they walked pass. They, themselves, couldn't believe that Girls' Generation was gone. They all looked up to them, they were their role models... and to know that they were gone... it also broke their hearts.

As the agents took them, the boys sat in the same vans they used to ride before. The van they used to ride to their schedules. Before it was only that... but now it was the van they used to ride to their schedules with their other halves. Miserable expressions were plastered onto their faces as their eyes scanned the whole van, as if searching for their girlfriends. The space that they used to occupy was empty and suddenly, the whole van felt empty.

The whole journey home was quiet and they all looked outside, already reminiscing their times with their girlfriends. Their tears wouldn't stop falling and they didn't try to stop them either. The agents that were protecting them felt so pitiful of them.

Once they got home, the boys gathered in the giant movie room Mr Wu had made for them and played the CD they were given. The girls showed up and they were standing side by side as they smiled onto the camera.