*Special Chapter*

The boys were busy watching TV; however, Sehun’s mind was somewhere. Definitely not on the show they were watching. He was wondering how his hyungs didn’t even bother to call their girlfriends at least once ever since they had free time.

“Hyungs, shouldn’t you give the noonas a call? I’m sure they’ve been waiting.” Sehun stated, his voice had a hint of ‘complaint’.

“Yeah, sure… later…” EXO replied, sounding so effortlessly.

Sehun thought, But you’ve been saying that almost everyday and you never do anything…

Sehun stood up after letting out a sigh.

“I’m just going to the mall, hyungs.”

His hyungs just nodded… as if they couldn’t give a damn. Sehun headed for the door, wore his shoes as he muttered to himself. Don’t go crying on me when the noonas find out what you’re doing.

Sehun headed to the mall and walked around. For the first time, he didn’t want to be around his hyungs. He was disappointed in them. At the moment, he didn’t care if fangirls would crowd over him and he’s by himself. He was too mad to even care.

He thought he could handle the fans by himself, but he was wrong. Soon, hundreds of fangirls were crowding around him and he couldn’t find a way out.

Luckily, when he saw an opportunity to escape when there was some space the fangirls weren’t standing at, he made a run for it.

No matter how much he ran, the fangirls always seem to be catching up to him, hurting other civilians along the way. He felt really bad about it, but he also wanted to save his life.

Last thing he knew, a soft hand grabbed his arm and pulled him. Together, Sehun was pulled by another person and he had to quicken his phase to match the speed of his ‘savior’. They hid into a store and hoped the fangirls won’t see them.

The next few seconds were filled with panting and trying hard to breathe.

“Th… thanks…” Sehun tried to say.

“What are you… doing in a huge… mall like this… by yourself…?” Krystal asked in between breaths.

The two of them went to catch their breaths first before continuing.

“Nothing… Just wanted to get some time to myself,” Sehun replied, his head hung low.

“Yeah, but why in a mall? You know damn well your life is in danger when you’re around fans.”

“The hyungs are at home… I just… I want to be away from them right now.”

“Ahhh… EXO’s maknae is sulking, I see.”

“I guess you can say that.”

“So why is prince maknae mad at his hyungs?”

Sehun didn’t even have any second thoughts to let out everything, “The noonas changed us. But being away from them for a long time changed them back.”

Krystal blinked… The unnies…?

The two of them decided to get out of the mall because they knew Sehun would have to do a lot more running if they didn’t.

Krystal went with him just in case a fan with supersonic eyesight sees him. Fans these days have eyes sharper than hawks, to be quite honest.

The two of them headed to the park a few metres from the mall. Sehun and Krystal enjoyed the breeze of the warm spring air.