Female Knights Under The Moonlight

Soon, all four guards fell down. The rest of the men in black became alert.

Then they heard grunting. "Oof."

Because of the bright moonlight, the boys were able to see figures hitting the men who have captured them and have stupidly held them captive right on the location they have been abducted from.

One of the figures' faces were revealed under the moonlight and the boys' eyes widened in shock. *Tiffany?!*

A man attacked her but she was able to push him away with her foot, then quickly pulled the string of her slingshot and let go of it, hitting the guy with it in the face with a rock, and letting him fall down to the ground.

She dusted her hand and had her signature eye smile on, obviously happy.

From behind her, a man was doing flips, and then trying to punch Hyoyeon. But she kept shielding the man's attacks with her bow. She swung the bow to hit the man's face and then did a turning roundhouse kick (she turns around and does a roundhouse kick), hitting the same side of the man's face that she just previously hit with her bow.

From beside Hyoyeon, they were able to see Seohyun in fighting position in front of another man. When the man took a step forward, Seohyun did a backflip, hitting the man's chin with her feet and then landing flawlessly on the ground.

From the other side of Hyoyeon, they saw a man getting chased by Yoona. The man ran in front of the boys. "One move and these boys get hurt."

Yoona sighed and rolled her eyes. She pulled her slingshot and let go, hitting the man with a rock directly to his face. The man fell down in front of the already terrified boys. Yoona went to untie the boys, but they kept struggling and mumbling through their taped mouths. "Calm down, will you?" She told them.

She was then pulled back in the hair. "Ah!" She shouted in pain and she struggled. As of that moment, she was helpless.

Yoona just suddenly felt the man letting go of her hair. She looked up and saw Sunny's arms around the man's neck, and he was struggling to breathe. Sunny grabbed his arm and pulled him over her and threw him down on the ground. She then helped Yoona up. There were a few more men running to them and they knew they had to get the men away from the boys, so that the boys won't get hurt while they fight the men in black.

The two girls ran separate ways, leading the men away from the boys.

After a few more moments, Jessica came running to them, panting. She started untying the boys, but a man walked near them. Jessica paused and looked at him.

The man drew out a pocket knife from his pockets. Jessica stood in a fighting position in front of the man. The man ran towards her and tried to stab her. Jessica let out a soft groan. From the boys' view, it looked as if Jessica has been stabbed. But she quickly pushed him away with her arms and did a turning roundhouse kick. She looked perfectly fine. She stood there, looking at the man, while panting.

The rest of the girls all came over to them and untied the boys.

"Are there no more guys?" Yuri asked the girls, untying Chen.

"Nope. No more."

After untying the rest of the boys, Taeyeon kneeled down in front of them. "Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked, sounding completely worried.

"N... no." They heard a faint reply.

"You don't sound too good." Sunny commented. "They must've been too frightened with everything."

"You... you just saved us..." Baekhyun weakly replied. "You're... you're really spies..."

"Took you long enough, bro." Yuri tried lifting up the mood, but it didn't work. Everything the boys experienced that night was just too much to process to their minds.

"Who were those men?" Kris asked, shaking. It would be the first time they saw Kris scared, apart from the time when Jessica threatened to cut his throat with a knife but that was a long time ago.

"We don't know. But the best guess would be that they were sent by other music companies."

"Really? Who would go that far? Seriously." Hyoyeon asked, pissed at the fact that some people would do such immoral things just for the sake of popularity. Oh, the disadvantages of fame.

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Taeyeon asked again.

"We're not. You're taking this way too seriously." Kris replied.

"It's my job to make sure none of you gets hurt."

"It's all our job, Taeng." Sunny told her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Well it's my responsibility to take care of everyone, since I'm the leader." Taeyeon said.

"We're fine. You're the ones who look hurt." Xiumin stated, looking at all the girls who were panting, sweating and worn out. He suddenly looked down, feeling apologetic.

They have mistreated the girls for weeks, doubted them for being spies and called them fakers for pretending to be spies. When in reality, they were spies and well trained ones, too. They all suddenly felt atrocious for their hostility towards the girls, for their behaviours towards the girls whom, in return, only did nothing but let them be and only fought back when their feelings were criticized.

Luhan was making fists. "We're sorry." He started talking, but he was merely heard.

"Hm? What for?"

"For not believing you, even though we've seen your skills right from the beginning. We're sorry for everything, and I'm talking in behalf of everyone."

Taeyeon smiled then stood up. "Let's get you boys inside." She changed the subject.

The girls assisted the boys to stand up and walked with them back to the beach house.

They were all walking, with Jessica being behind everyone else. She looked pale and weak. From time to time, she bites her bottom lip. She was also holding the sides of her abdominal.

With getting the boys into safety as their main priority as of that time, the girls were hurrying to get the boys inside, just in case there were more men hiding in the forest.

They then heard a thud from behind them. Then all they heard was Sehun worriedly shouting, "SICA NOONA!!!"

The girls turned around and found Jessica lying flat on the ground. They rushed over to her. "Sica! Sica! Sica!" Taeyeon, being the leader, was the most worried. She kept shaking Jessica harshly but she won't budge.

"Unnie, she's bleeding!" Seohyun exclaimed. They saw a thin line hole on the side of her spy outfit, and it was wet with blood.

"She... she must've been... s-stabbed during that... one time..." Lay trembled, suddenly remembering that time when she looked like she has been stabbed, but seemed alright.

But truthfully... she was stabbed.