two

yoongi made his way to the house. he was early but he didn't care. he wanted to give a good impression. he knocked on the door. after a few seconds of silence a women opened the door.

"hello. you must me mr.min." she shook yoongi's hand.

"yes."

"do come in." she motioned for yoongi to enter the large, old house.

yoongi followed the lady to a what seemed to be a living room. he took a seat on the sofa. then entered a small girl and an older man.

"hello sir." yoongi smiled.

"hello mr.min."

"so this is our daughter jiyoon. there isn't too much you have to do other than keep her occupied. she'll tell you when she is hungry and what she wants. the house is big but you'll get used to it. eat whatever you want. if you run into taehyung he is just cleaning and or bringing in groceries so don't mind him. other than that we will be back before 10 and i'll pay you before you leave for the night." mrs.park stated smiling at yoongi.

"thank you." yoongi smiled.

the park's stood up and left leaving it just jiyoon and yoongi. awkwardness filling the room.

"so jiyoon, what would you like to do?" he smiled at the girl attempting to make her comfortable.

"can we draw." she said softly.

"for sure. where are your supplies?" he smiled again.

"follow me." she stood and grabbed the elders hand and pulling him toward the stairs.

yoongi was then taking to a place he never expected. it was a art room. drawings and paintings scattered around. they weren't bad at all. as if it wasn't a 6 year old who did them.

she pulled him a chair and he sat next to her. she began doodling all over the paper, making everything look the opposite of anything that was in the room.

"jiyoon? do your parents draw?" he asked.

"nope." jiyoon said plainly.

"who drew all these?"

jiyoon stayed silent not wanting to reply. yoongi understood it was an unwanted topic so he kept quiet still curious about the art that was perfect.

after about an hour of watching jiyoon doodle she handed him a drawing. it was very messy but still looked good for a 6 year old.

"do you like it?" she smiled.

"yes. it's beautiful."

"oppa, i'm hungry."

"what would you like?" yoongi stated.

"jajjangmyeon please." she smiled pulling at yoongi's shirt.

he nodded and she took off pulling him toward the kitchen. she sat down at the stools by the island. he began finding things to make that would help make the meal.

after about 45 minutes he handed a bowl of noodles to the female. he watched as she scuffed all the noodles in.

then the two began running around playing games. getting along fine for only having met a few hours ago. after a while they where both played on the couch huffing and puffing.

as soon as jiyoon was asleep the aura in the house began to feel different. he heard things fall of possibly the second floor.

it startled him but he figured it was the cleaning boy.