Shot. 2. Am i hallucinating???

Thanks for all your support and encouragement ...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes....

Lets move to our shot. 2

Rishab screams: Nooooooooooo..........

Though d room is full of a/c, Rishab is sweating profusely.... He horrifies and his hands are shivering.... His breathe becomes uneven and he struggles to hold on his breathe...

His body is chilled and hot tears are oozing out uncontrollably from his eyes... His face became pale and his eyes becomes red.... His muscles tightens and he bangs on the wall for his helpness and misery....

Its been 5 years, since Rishab lost his loving wife naina and his baby.... But, he often gets this nightmare .... His nainoo's cries and screams are still echoing in his ears...

Rishab being a police officer has failed to save his wife and baby... Rishab who was badly hurt by naina's death is suffering from a mental trauma. .. Sleep is far away from him...

He ends up all the relationship with his family and got transfer and is now working in a very far away place... He does not have the guts and he does not want to anyone in his family  to die because of him ....

He is in touch only with his brother like friend or his saali Trishna's
( naina's sister) to be husband sikky... Sikky only knows where Rishab is and he often updates him about the happenings in the family...

Rishab is no more the happy go man... He becomes very rude and becomes the arrogant and heartless RK....

Rk is living a life of a corpse... He builds a wall behind him... He feels that his naina  is always around him... He speaks to her as if she is with him...

RK become very stubborn and rude in his professional life... He forgets how to smile... He is a terrific leader... He is being promoted as d commissioner of the city from ACP....

RK becomes a complete workaholic.... He became a terror to all the gangsters... He never forgives if any crime happens and mercilessly punishes and encounters them just like he is igniting crackers...

Though RK achieves many things in his career as a police comissioner, still he is feeling guilty for his wife and baby's loss... Rk wants to kill that don sultan kapoor anyhow, who has gone missing after naina's death....

All his subordinates fears him so much and no one dare to question him or speak against him... Everyone calls him as chief...

RK becomes like a hard rock and does not allow any woman to come near him... He hates to fall in love again or marry anyone as he is not willing to lose anyone again....

....

One fine day,

Rk comes to office and sees that his juniors are relaxing and chit chatting happily without doing any work...

RK shouts: what is happening here?? Is it any fun club?? Or beach??? Or a fish market???? Too much noise here....

Its a police station... We are government servants... We have to look after our duties.... 

Everyone leave from here and  Go back to your places....  Quick... Be sincere. and do your works properly...

We are getting salary for working not for entertaining ourselves.. Dont waste your precious time in useless matters..... Is that clear????

RK roars and moves to his cabin giving a killer look to his juniors.... All gulps in fear and everyone rushes to their work places and the place became very calm only the rustling sound of the fans are heard....