1

I woke up feeling still really tired but I opened my eyes to see baby blue walls and green ceiling.

"This is not my room," I thought to myself. I got up out of my four poster bed with a picture of Ariel the mermaid on it. "Eww!" I thought, " this is so not my bed."

I spot a white door and open it but I see a closet full with pink frilly clothes and I scrunched my nose in mild disgust. I then go to try another day and I'm lead outside into a hallway and I see a stairway which I follow down.

As I get to the bottom I see two people sitting on the couch watching some show with two people lying down.

"Maybe ok will be our always," the girl with short hair said. My nose started to itch and I let out a sneeze...and another...and another.

After another three sneezes I stop and I look up to see the two people on the couch now looking at me.

"Hey sweet pea, how are you feeling?" I scrunched up my nose at the name the woman just call me.

"Uh, who are you?" I asked the people in front of me who were looking at me intently.

"Honey, we're your parents," the woman said to me then she turned to the man next to her and said, " Maybe she had amnesia, I mean she did hit her head pretty hard."

Why were they lying to me. They weren't my parents. I knew my parents although I don't remember why I am not with them right now but I know the people in front of me weren't my parents. "No you're not." I said.

The woman started crying and then was saying stuff like, " she doesn't remember us," and other stuff like that. I never liked seeing people cry so I went back upstairs to the room I was in when I woke up and went back on the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke back up from a dream of two wolves that were bleeding and I was crying over them and I woke up crying and screaming. The door opens and two shadows enter the room. I'm now even more scared and I started screaming even louder and more.

The room is now filled with light and I close my eyes as they start to hurt.

"Sweet pea, stop crying. It's okay it was just a nightmare. You're okay." I hear a female voice say before pulling me into her arms. "Mommy's here for you baby," she coos.

At those words I decided to just accept it. They are my parents. They care so they must be, maybe I just mistook a dream of mine for real life. I fell into my mother's arms and cried until I felt better and then fell asleep.