2

~4 years older~ (8 years old)
I woke up to my green ceiling and purple bedroom walls and the smell of bacon in the air. I jump out of bed and run downstairs to the kitchen and jump up on a stool around the island. My mum is by the stove and she's currently doing eggs for dad and her since I don't like eggs.

She then grabs a plate and puts some bacon and some pancakes in it and puts it down in front of me. "Here's your breakfast, sweetie."

"Thank you mum," I reply as I take my first bite of bacon. Bacon the most beautiful tasting thing. How can you ever mess up bacon.

Suddenly I hear something drop and I look up in a mixture of shock and surprise and I see my mum there with a hand on her forehead looking a bit dazed. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she replies and then she picks up a pan off of the floor and puts it on the counter. "Good thing nothing fell out," she says while smiling at me which I return as I go back to eating.

Dad walks in just as I'm finishing up my last piece of pancake. It was so good. I go upstairs to go get ready for school. I wore a uniform to school so it was pretty easy to get everything together so my parents had started letting me get ready on my own although they would still do a check of me before I leave so so they could ensure everything was okay. 

I decided to go with the dress option today. I had figured out how to zip up the back of my dress by myself a few weeks ago (after a lot of struggle) so I did that and went to look in the mirror.

A/N: Picture of uniform

 "Awesome I just have to keep this shirt clean all day today as well

 "Awesome I just have to keep this shirt clean all day today as well." I picked up my Barney the dinosaur bag, still thinking of my possible reward of ice cream and left my room going down the stairs. As I got to the final step I saw my mom ran past from the kitchen into the downstairs bathroom. "That's weird," I thought.

I followed her into the downstairs bathroom and found the door open a bit. I heard a groan and I pushed open the door to see better. "Mummy, are you alright?" I asked, her head was over the toilet. "Is mummy sick?" I wondered.

I ran to where I left dad in the kitchen. "Daddy! I think mummy is puking in the bathroom!" I shouted and then started running to where I left her. Then daddy rushed in past me making me fall to the floor.

"I will deal with this. Go to school Camilla!" He shouted without looking at me. I got up and tried to get to mummy to make sure she was alright and daddy pushed me out the door and locked it. "GO TO SCHOOL NOW!", he yelled.

I turned around, trying not to cry. Daddy shouted at me and I really don't like when people shout at me.  I slowly walked out of the house and began to slowly walk to Suzy's house as that's where Luther's mom (who was doing the carpool today) was going to pick us up. I usually have to walk to there because I'm not always involved with the carpool so to save time I meet there because she's always a part of the car pool. I don't mind because I like to walk sometimes it's nice and calming plus Suzy's my best friend so I walk to her house a lot and she only lives two blocks away.

As I walked I felt better and by the time I was at Suzy's house I was calm again and Luther's mom was just pulling up. I hopped in while saying good morning to everyone and soon Suzy ran out of her house and joined me in the back seat and we were off to school.

*Authors Note*

:D, please leave feedback because I don't know what I'm doing