3

We arrived at school and told Luther's mom bye and thanks for the ride and started walking to the school door. While walking Suzy stopped me.

"I want to show you something I found yesterday but forgot about," she said with a full blown grin on her face that I found so cute.

I returned her smile and replied,"Sure, what is it?"

"Follow me," she said and started walking away. I told everyone we'll be inside in a while and followed her.

Suzy walked to behind the school and started walking into the forest. She stopped and stooped next to a tree and told me to come closer. I stepped closer cautiously because while I do trust Suzy she has been known to get us into some situations before.

As I step closer I see some dig out dirt and then a little mewl rings out from behind and I jump back surprised not expecting it but then I look around the tree and there are 3 little kittens asleep and one awake waddling around.

I laugh at the kitten cutely waddling around over its siblings. "How did you find them?" I asked Suzy who is also looking at the kittens in wonder.

"Oh! I was looking for a flower yesterday and I heard them meowing and I knew how much you liked kittens so I thought I should show you. Don't you think they're cute?"

I laughed, I really did like cats especially kittens, they're so small and cute. " Yeah I do love it," I smiled at Suzy and she smiled back.

Then her smile changed to a frown, and I got worried. "What's wrong?" I asked

"Oh it's nothing," she said and started smiling again.

"Okay then, let's head to class then," I said and started walking away since class should be starting soon. I looked back to check that Suzy was following me but jumped in surprise since she was like right behind me. I almost screamed.

Suzy started laughing at that and I hit her on her arm. "Don't do that to me," I said still slightly gasping.

"Aww, so cute," she said looking at me then suddenly kissed my cheek. I felt myself blush, turning orange and Suzy turned red and her eyes were opened so wide. "So umm cl-class," she stuttered then started running away.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted while following her while she just kept running.