Chapter Forty-Three

Start from the beginning

My mouth went agape as I realised what they were talking about. So.. Taehyung must've told them about yesterday.. huh? But it wasn't really going to be a secret any longer.

"Nobody said you had to look after me." I sighed.

"Oh.. and I just remembered!" Taehyung exclaimed softly, pulling something from his bag, before handing me a box of chocolates. "I don't know if you like them, Yuna.. but they're for you."

I grabbed it from him and stared at it, before looking up. "Taehyung.. I'm allergic to chocolates."

He blushed madly, before turning his head to look away.

"You should've asked me about it." Jungkook laughed. "I know Yuna the best! She likes vanilla! She may not admit it, but she likes receiving sweet text messages. Don't give her flowers, instead, give her love letters, and-"

"Stop!" I clasped a hand on top of his mouth. Nice job, Jungkook, I was blushing now, too. I mean.. did he really have to say those things?

"That's right." Yoongi nodded. "It isn't easy to get the interest of someone you like. You gotta work hard and stay loyal and be nice."

"And go through me!" Jimin said, acting as if he just pulled a sword from a fake sheathe, before pointing it at Taehyung and blocking me. "Fight me, Taehyung - show me that you love her just as much as I do."

"Soon!" Taehyung pointed at him with a competitive smile. "Jimin-ah, watch out!"

"But," Jimin stuck his tongue out. "She kissed me on the cheek first."

"Gah, don't be too loud." Hobi scolded. "You see, when you hear too much loud noises, your eardrums might break, and you can't just treat that case."

"Are we really that loud?" Taehyung laughed, before moving his head closer to the person sitting next to him, Namjoon.

Namjoon then whispered it to Seokjin, who whispered it to Yoongi, and so on. In the end, Jimin whispered to me: "Let's go home."

Then they stood up. Jimin holds out his hand for me to take, which I gladly did, and he pulled me up.

"Be safe, alright?" Hobi switched glances between me and Taehyung, slowly walking farther. I blushed.

"Hey.. where are you guys going?" I asked slowly.

"Just go." Yoongi looked over his shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile, waving. So I did what I should and turned on my heel, finding myself face to face with Taehyung.

"Let's get going then." I smiled, quickly pulling him by the wrist, letting go as we exited the campus. I was walking in front of him, and I felt his gaze on me the whole time.

"So.. did you ask anyone out for prom?" I questioned, turning so I was walking backwards and facing him - thank god Hobi wasn't here.

He locked eyes with me, his widening a bit. "I wanted to ask you out.. but Yoongi-hyung was fast! And no.. I haven't asked someone else."

I scoffed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Why? It would be nice. I don't want you to be lonely in prom."

He shrugged and lightly pushed me back. "I'm fine. I can wait."

I raised a brow, "Wait for what?"

He turned to me and smiled. "For you."

I drifted my gaze away from him and blushed.

"Ne, Yuna," he sang, slowing his pace. "I'm sorry for not knowing that you were allergic to chocolates. Uh.. do you still want to keep it?"

I shrugged, "It's fine, Tae. And sure, I can keep it. If you don't mind, I'll give it to my cousin."

His eyes lit up. "Ah! Please do."

"How about you? Are you allergic to anything?" I tilted my head. His eyes become sharper and his lips curved into a small smirk.

"Your rejection."

When did he get so flirtatious? But then again, at least it was cute, as he was obviously trying hard to be all cool, when he would blush hard, too.

"A-ah.." I trailed off, chewing on my gums.

"Hehe, sorry." he apologised, stopping once we were a turn away from my house. "Yuna.. I.. you don't need to push yourself." he said each word slowly, as if not wanting to stutter. "But.. do you.. want to go out with me?"

I blinked and tried my best to look him in the eye. "A date?"

He nodded. "Tomorrow. We can just walk around town if you want.. and if you're not available-"

"Sure." I smiled, holding out a hand to softly pinch his cheek. "Let's go."

He smiled and placed a hand on top of mines, before leaning in to whisper something in my ear, "May I.. ask you a favour?"

I laughed softly and pulled away. "Fire away."

He blushed and slightly turned his head, pursing his lips. Then he locked eyes with me. "Can I.. kiss your cheek?"

I grinned unconsciously at his request and nodded.

"Really?" his eyes widened.

I nodded again, and he moved closer. I felt him plant a peck on my cheek, before quickly pulling away, a huge grin playing on his lips.

"Alright.. I'm going, Yuna!" he sang, still smiling. I laughed and waved goodbye, watching him as he celebrated on the way.

He clenches his fists and jumped a few times, laughing.

Cute.

---

I hope it wasn't too boring. And more of these two! YAY!

They're going on a date now

I'm so nice

I know

They still have a long road ahead of them

And I mean

Everyone.