He Cheats On You (Part 2)

Začít od začátku

"Don't ever ask that again. I wasn't thinking straight and then you came and it happened. I don't blame you if you don't forgive me.", he said.

"Of course, I forgive you Toby. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N"

Caleb: Crying. That's what you spent the last 2 weeks doing. Caleb would try to contact you but you ignored it. Ezra came back 2 days ago and didn't know why you had been crying.

"Y/N, I don't know why you've been crying, but I invited Caleb over to figure it out.", he said.

"No, why?", you said.

"Why don't you want Caleb here?", he asked.

"No reason, just-", you were cut off by the door.

"Ezra. I'm here. What do you need?", you heard Caleb say.

"Come here.", Ezra called out. You didn't want Caleb to see you like this. You were wearing Caleb's sweatpants and Ezra's shirt. Your hair was a mess because you haven't gotten up since you lied down. Well only to use the bathroom and grab more junk food. Caleb walked into your room and Ezra looked at both of you.

"I'll leave you to it.", he said and walked out of your room.

"Baby, I don't like seeing you like this. I want you to forgive me. I've tried so hard to talk to you and it hurts me that I'm the reason you're like this.", he said.

"How can I forgive you? You cheated on me with your ex.", you said tears falling from your eyes.

"Please, Y/N.", he said with those big brown eyes.

"Do you promise for it to never happen again?", you asked.

"I promise babe.", he said.

"Now come here.", you said, opening your arms to hug him.

Mike: All day, everyday was spent crying. You never thought Mike would cheat on you.

"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there.", you heard. You looked around and saw nothing. You were cuddled up in your sister's room and she was gone.

"The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air.", you heard again. This time outside. You walked outside and there was Mike standing with flowers, chocolate, and a giant teddy bear. It was bigger than you.

"What do you want Mike?", you asked.

"I want to explain. And mostly I want you back.", he said.

"What is there to explain?", you said.

"She kissed me. I didn't kiss back, Y/N.", he said.

"I believe you."

"You do?", he said.

"Yeah, Aria sent me the security video from the garage.", you said.

"Really. And you didn't tell me.", he said.

"I thought it would be funny to see you apologize.", you said.

"Haha.", he laughed sarcastically, "I love you, princess."

"I love you, too."

Noel: Noel tried to talk to you for weeks now but, you just ignored him.

"Babe. Why won't you talk to me?", he asked as you sat on the bleachers.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?", he asked for the millionth time this month.

"Y-"

"Noel, CAN YOU STOP! I know you cheated on me, okay. You haven't even owned up to it. You just keep trying to talk to me.", you screamed at him.

"What are you talking about?", he said.

"At your cabin party. That brunette girl.", you said.

"I was with the guys the whole time. What are you talking about?", he said. His face showed honest confusion but you weren't having it.

"I went up to your room and there you were fucking that slut.", you said.

"Were you drunk?", he asked and you nodded.

"There's where you messed up. You went to my brother's room. When you're drunk, you can't tell the difference between your left or right.", he said and then you realized he was right.

"I'm sorry, I accused you of cheating.", you said looking down.

"Hey, don't. But I know a way you can make it up to me. Let me show you where my room is.", he said with his everyday smirk.