9.

Age: 25

Location: Church

Married. Today is the day that Kellin and I are getting married. After today he will no longer be my fiancé Kellin Quinn, he will be my husband Kellin Quinn Fuentes. When we had planned the wedding, one of the last things we decided on was where to have it.

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to have it in a church or not, though it was something Kellin wanted. He has always been christian and wanted to get married in a church. Personally I don't mind it since we found a great church. It's beautiful both inside and outside. Even though we are in a church we decided that we don't want the priest rambling on about religion or anything which they agreed on so thankfully none of this will be a problem, that was after all what I was most worried about.

It's only about half an hour left until the wedding starts and my nerves are starting to really set in by now. I haven't seen Kellin since yesterday and for some stupid reason I was nervous about seeing him now. We had been friends since forever so why should I worry? But maybe it was exactly that that had me worrying. We've been friends for so long, and I was scared Kellin will freak out once he sees me and realizes that we're about to be husbands.

Mike's been with me since yesterday when Kellin left and stayed at Mike's and Tony's place. The both of us had wanted to do that cheesy shit where you don't see each other right before the wedding, something I regret strongly now as all I want is to kiss Kellin one more time before we get married.

Also, just seeing Kellin would help me calm down right now. Every time I see him my inside just goes warm and I instantly calm down whether I'm feeling anxious or angry. Kellin always makes me feel better.

"Miike, I want to see Kellin I miss him" I whine at my brother who's with me in the room I'm in while we're waiting for the wedding to begin.

"Jeez you got such attachment issues. Dude, you saw him yesterday and he's literally going to be your husband in less than an hour"

"But I miss him and his pretty face, I want to see his pretty face" I keep whining and Mike rolls his eyes at me, not even trying to hide that he's doing so.

"You are such a baby, I can't believe you're actually older than me" he sighs.

I'm quiet for maybe a minute, leaving Mike alone and not annoying him which I'm sure he appreciates. Though it only last for a short time before I speak up again.

"How should I say 'I do'?" I ask him, making Mike turn around and look at me with confusion written over his face.

"I don't think there's that many ways to say it, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Like, how I should say it. Loud so everyone hears it clearly? Quietly so mostly the ones closest to us hears? How should my voice be, deep or not? Will that sound weird? I only have one chance to say the two most important words of my life, I can't screw that up Mikey"

As I finish my rant and turn to look at Mike he still has a bored look on his face. I raise my eyebrows as to ask him to answer my questions but all I get is a shrug in response. Wow, thanks. Great best man I have, why did Kellin get Tony? I would have wanted Tony.

Deciding to ignore Mike and his rude behavior of showing no interest I stand up and walk over to the full body mirror hanging on one of the walls. I take a deep breath and try to relax my shoulders as I see that they are literally up by my ears.

I brush my hands over my clothes and look over my appearance. I'm wearing black dress pants along with black shoes that match. On my upper body I have a white button up shirt, tucked into the fancy pants I'm wearing. Over that I have my suit, this one also black and a black tie. My hair is pretty much styled as usual and I've let my natural curls be, not wanting to straighten my hair today.