I couldn't take it anymore. I went over to Ashlyn's room an walked in without asking permission. She sat up an looked over at me.

"Cameron?" She said sleepily.

I walked over an crashed my lips on hers. She didn't reply immediately, she pulled away an starred at me.

"Cameron what are you doing?" She asked

"Ashlyn I miss you! I want you so bad!" I said

"Can we can't! Jason will kill us!" She whispered.

"Not if we kill him first." I said

She gasped an looked at me with huge eyes.

"Cameron! Your insane!" She said.

"Ashlyn do you want me? Do you want to have a future with me? Do you want to grow old with grandchildren an great grandchildren? Don't you want to be able to kiss an hold each other whenever we want to an not have a care in the world? I want that with you an only you! Do you want it to?" I asked breathless after saying all that.

She looked at me for a little while an then wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yes Cameron. I want that with you an I want you." She whispered in my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore I picked her arm an pushed her against the wall. I started kissing her neck while she ran her hands in my hair. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Ashlyn pushed me back an ran an got into bed.

"Hey Ashlyn it's me Chaz."

"Come in." She said.

He walked into the room an saw me an smirked.

"What are y'all doing?" He said.

"Nothing I came to check on her to see if she needed anything." I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah I need some water an aspirin. Thank you!" She said as I walked out of the room.

Ashlyn's POV:

Cameron's words were still running through my head. 'Kill jason' I didn't know what to do, but he did have a point. I do want to have a future with Cameron an I can see growing up with our children an grandchildren.

I decided to sleep on it.

~The next day~

Ashlyn's POV:

I woke up this morning with my head throbbing an the sudden urge to throw up. I quickly got out of bed an ran Into the bathroom which was across the hall from my room. I heard Cameron yell my name behind me. I ran to the toilet an threw up. I felt my hair being pulled back. I looked up an saw Cameron, I gave him a weak smile before I threw up again.

"Are you ok?" I heard him say.

"Yeah I haven't really eaten that much lately, that could be it." I said

"Oh" was all he said before he ran out of the room. I heard the front door slam an a car start.

"Ok then!" I said to myself before getting into the shower.

I was laying in my room listening to music when Cameron barge into my room an threw a sack at me.

"Well hello to you too." I said laughing.

He grabbed me by my arm an took me into the bathroom.

"Cameron stop! Loosen your grip!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry" he said letting go of my arm.

"Cam what's this all about?" I asked

"I need you to take a pregnancy test" he said

I looked at him shocked an confused.

"Cameron you used a condom." I said confused

"Sometime condoms don't work. Please just take the test." He said worriedly.

"Ok fine just get out." I said as I pushed him out of the room.

I read the directions an took the test. It said I had to wait 20 minutes for the results.

I walked out of the bathroom an saw Cameron pacing back an fourth in my room.

"I have to wait 20 minutes for the results." I said while laying on the bed.

"Ok" he said as he layed down next to me.

"Is Jason home?" I asked curious.

"No him an the gang went to do a job. They found the guy that owed him money." He said while wrapping his arms around me an pulling me close.

"Ok" I said as I layed my head on his chest.

~ 20 minutes later ~

As soon as the time beeped Cameron an I shot up from the bed an ran into the bathroom.

"Ok if it has 2 lines it's positive if there's 1 line it's negative." He said.

"Ok." I said as I took a deep breath an looked down at the test. I just starred at it for awhile.

"Well? What does it say?" He asked curious.

I looked up at him shocked an worried.

"I'm pregnant." I said.