Exclusive #3 - I'm Not Bossy, I'm the BOSS.

Exclusive #3: I’m Not Bossy, I'm the BOSS. 

Two weeks later, the month is now May. Spring’s doing it job by blasting up the temperature; so now, it feels more like summer. But right now, I’m happy. Why? Because it’s officially Spring break and I’m off for the rest of the week. Who don’t love breaks that we all deserve for free?

I’ve finally got in touch with Craig after all these years. When Craig reached me a couple of days ago, you don’t know how I reacted—matter of fact, it was unexplainable. I never thought that we’ll talk again. I hope you all should know that besides Breaunna and Daniel, Craig is my closest friend. Those couple of day that he called me, we talked all day until one of us dozed off… and that was me. His life is continuing get better than mine to be candid.

You wanna know the awesome part when Craig and I got in touch? He asked me that may the kids, Jacob, and I go over to Philly this Spring break. Gladly, I approved it and called it a legitimate vacation. And besides, me and my close friend have to reunite. It’s a must; and this little reunion better be hella wonderful.

Presently, I’m here at New York County’s school central office—or I should say Jacob’s workplace since he’s the superintendent. He arranged a meeting an hour later after the students got dismissed at noon to start their Spring break. He invited certain teachers to the meeting. Half of the teachers he invited, seemed to be homophobes.

Jacob knows that half of them hate gays, so you don’t have to tell him twice. He’s not even bothered because he realized that people in this world will go against the sexuality, and he was prepared for it. The biggest part about this meeting that Jacob can’t wait for is to reveal the calendar dates for 2025-2026 school year that he organized ever since the beginning of this current (and nearly about to conclude in the next month) school year.

“So Dr. Perez-August, seems like we don’t have enough time so can we get those dates?” A staffed asked, as she glanced at her wrist-watch. “If you don’t mind.”

“Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder,” Jacob smiled, pulling out and flipping through a composition book that was aside with other miscellaneous materials. The composition book was the notebook that Jacob planned things that was work-based. He never saved anything electronically because he believes that it wouldn’t be safe.

Jacob found the page that he was looking for, placed on his set bi-focals, and began to recite some of the school dates he thought about modifying, as he paraphrases.

“As I may share some of these dates that I had in mind and overtime I might think about rearranging because I’m all about consistency, I believe that I might gain some new enemies. I already have some enemies that’s sitting right with me because of the damn fact I am gladly a homosexual and you haters strongly believe that I could go to hell for it… but I don’t mind having anymore enemies,” Jacob started off, as his inner mood was becoming a little pissed and bold. But actually, he’s in his superior mood. “Also, I am not gonna read my ideas dates from dates because I haven’t adjusted anything. It’ll be by months and it’s optional to take notes as I go. Ready?”