yay, i'm paranoid.

so, i was watching this movie, and it was like, "you're watching their story, and it just keeps going like that." HOLY SHTIENAJSNJW does that mean someone is watching me if so kms.

last year, my teacher said that someone was in a reality tv show and they didn't even know it. ever since then, i've been extremely paranoid that someone is watching me. is this normal? but this damn movie fed into my theories. does anyone else feel thisnway? okay sorry if i just triggered you. kay bye.

wait it's telling me that i should write more, and i'm getting into existential crisis mode oml

⚠⚠read at ur own riskk.!.!.!

have you ever questioned the universe? how big is it really? it never ends, does it? it's just a big black void. think about how big the universe is, infinite, and than how small our galaxy is, and our solar system, and out planet, and our continent, and our country, and i my case, my state, and our own homes. i'm one tiny speck compared to the universe, and i'm supposedly supposed to make an impact? i'm yet to find my purpose.

have you also ever questioned how you ended up in the body you currently posess? how other people feel, and how you feel yourself. i'm questioning how i ended up in this lifeform, how i am alive. what happens when you die? i'm extremely curious. but i can't die, i won't die, unless i wanted to, which i don't, so i'll never be able to find out until i die later in life.

okay i'm sorry for making you fall on the floor in existential crisis mode, but i just need to jot my thoughts down. i've heard this is symptoms of anxiety but i'm not sure??? either way, i think i need help. expect more updates later during the nights as my insomnia keeps my mind awake with thoughts. 👌 kay bye.