Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...

Start from the beginning

A man's voice is heard :"Hello

"Hello... Can i speak to ACP. Rishab Kundra..."

Rishab: yes speaking??? who is that???

Man: " Its none of your concern... Leave my men right away from prison or else...."

Rishab: Or else... (Smirks )
what shall you do?? Are you threatening me?? 😁😁😁😁...
If you have guts come before me.... I will smash you into pieces..
(roars Rishab like a ferocious lion)

Man: I know you are fearless and strong ACP sir... But you know any such strong person has a small weakness...... Its your weakness  which is going to make you to do what i say???

Rishab : Means??? What are you trying to say???

Man: I know your only weakness is your love - your wife na??.. That too she is expecting with a baby right... Congratulations to be father ACP sir....

😁😁😁😁😁😁 The man laughs in a thunderous tone....

Rishab panicks: Hey... Are you threatening by saying about my wife n baby??? Are you a man????

Shame on you... Threatening me with my wife's name.... Stay away from them... If you try to near my wife, i will trash you into pieces.... I will kill you if your finger touches her...

Man: 😁😁😁😁 Is it so???

A thunderous slap sound is heard in the phone followed by a crying voice of a woman shouting to leave her....

Rishab panicks: Hey what are you doing??? Who is that??? Is it my wife naina???

Man: of course ACP sir... Ofcourse... Its your wife only... 😁😁😁😁.... What will you do now????

Im keep on going to torturing her more.... Leave my men if you want your wife n baby safe and to come back to you....

( Rishab... Rishab... save me.... save our baby.... Rishab..... aaah... 😭😭😭😭.... naina's crying tone comes in between)

Leave my men within half an hour and bring to xyz godown or else... your wife n baby will be gone forever....

Dont blame me ACP sir....  If you did not come on time, you cant save your wife and baby... Im very punctual when it comes to kill anyone... Your count down starts now ..Tick... Tock...Tick... Tock... 😁😁😁😁.....

The call gets cut... Rishab gets furious and beats those culprits  black and blue and rushes to the place to save his wife...

Rishab reaches there and attacks d men surrounded there... He really kicks them very hard and torn them into pieces...

Blood starts to ooze out from their mouth and body and all writhing in pain as their bodies are badly wounded by rishab's hard punches...

Rishab roars like a lion and enters inside after smashing and knocking out all d men there..