Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...

Start from the beginning

Naina pouts and fakes anger: Stop questioning and interrupting me ACP sir... Im not a culprit... Im your wife... Will you hear me or not???

Rishab : ok madam... Dont get angry on me na please...

(Rishab gave a slow  peck on naina's lips and deepens it slowly  to cool down naina and a blush creeps on naina's cheeks as it takes a long time to separate their entwined lips... )

Now tell me... Im surrendering to you.... Carry on what you have to say...

Naina giggles: wah... Wah... The great ACP. Rishab kundra is surrendering to his wife...

Rishab : Dont you know this rishab has been encountered by my chasmish from my kg class.... Im completely her slave from the day i met her....

I am fully surrendered  to her smile, her captivating eyes, her luscious lips, her appealing body, and her... 😉😉😉😉....

Ahaan... Oh my my... I could not say... I will show you everything....

Naina: 😊😊😊😊😊... Rishab hold on your naughtiness for some time please  ... Tell me now... Really i made you to surrender to me...

Rishab: yes of course darling...

Rishab kisses on naina's earlobes and holds her waist ....

Naina screams: aaaahhhh.... 😢😢😢😢.. You are hurting us rishab....

Rishab: hey... I did not press too hard... I just touched your belly...

Naina: hmm... You will hurt him rishab....

Rishab: him... Who is that????

Naina blushes and keeps rishab's hands on her belly.... Rishab smirks his brows......

Rishab : ahaaan.. I got it.... (Smiles widely showing his dimpled cheek)
really ... Are we pregnant???

Naina nods her head and smiles... Rk gently touches naina's belly and cares it.... He kneels down and kisses naina's belly and coos his baby...

Rishab : My little love... My princess come soon na... Papa is waiting for you... Lets make a team.... We will make your mom to dance to our tunes.... What say???

Naina : oh hello... ACP sir... Its my champ okay.. not your princess....

Both argues a lot about the gender of the baby but they are very happy as their baby is soon gonna come to the earth as a symbol of their love...

Days passes.... Rishab really takes care of his chasmish wife naina very well... Though Rishab is busy in his profession, he fulfill all the demands of his pregnant wife Naina...

He very well gets and gives whatever his pregnant wife demands and satisfies all her pregnancy carvings.... Rishab happily faces all the  mood swings of naina with a gentle smile....

8 months gone.... Naina's baby shower function takes place very grandly.... Rishab is very hesistant and not willing to send his wife with his inlaws shamser and padmini ...

But Rishab's parents radha and mohan adviced and tells Rishab that its not safe for naina to be alone with him....

Samsher and padmini  assures rishab that they will take care of naina very well.... Rishab often visits Naina and spends his time with his chashmish and his unborn baby....

Days rolls....

One day, Rishab was very busy in his work... At that time, the landline phone in his office starts to ring... Rishab picks d call....