CHAPTER 6- Lesson of Hell

I felt my cheeks burn, I don't know which one hurt more,my ego or my face.I clutched onto the burning spot and patted it,hoping the stinging pain would go away.
That was a bitch slap no doubt.
My mind raced.
I thought of different things to do Vessica.
A slap will be too mild I needed something worse, I thought,something to hit her where it hurt. Something to make her pay for it...suddenly I had a brainwave.
Without warning I turned around and grabbed my pencil case.
"What th-" before she could finish I had done the job already.
Snip.Snip.Snip.
Deep hazel locks fell onto the floor leaving a screaming Vessica.
"What have you done?!My...MY HAIR YOU BITCH!"She then dropped to her knees and tried to savage the locks to no avail.Gasps resounded everywhere.
"Did you see Clarsen..."
"Oh.My God."
"Her...her hair"
I was shocked at what I did to be honest too, I had never done something so daring before.Yeah I was a mean girl but I never attempted physical harm before.Dumbfounded and triumphant I stood there, the scissors in my hand, eyes gleaming magnificently. I remembered my teacher, Mrs Jackson ,dragging me into the principal's office with a sobbing Vessica.
Though I had my first demerit.It was worth it, I told myself, that girl needed a taste of what happens when you mess with Clarsen Jean.