i was attacked

okay so i realise that when i read stories on here i have the background as black and it looks super cuul but i forgot how i did it so whoops

i don't know why i said that, but i typed that a long time ago.. so..

so right now i am super bored, but tomorrow is jijishwa's birthday so happy early birthday to him. (tomorrow i will do something "special." i'm not sure though.)

okay so the other day i got to skip math class because i have math class with older students and sometimes there is conflict in the schedules so i just go to a different class room. so in seventh period i got to go to science instead, and it was lit because i got to help my science teacher pack and after that, because i already had science, i got to use my phone. so me amd my friend are listening to music. (she doesn't like twenty one pilots, my chemical romance, panic! at the disco, fall out boy. she does not like them at all, but that's okay.) so her friend comes over and we are both listening to music and she is like, "what kind of music do you like?" and so i said, "i like twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco, stuff like that." and she had the nerve to cringe and say "ew" and walk away. now i know she may not like the music and all, but she didn't have to be like that lmao. okay sorry for ranting i won't (more like hope) i don't do that more in the future. kay bye.