Aden's friends had joined the crowd, which left him proudly pacing the inner curve of the forced circle. Demetria had seen people like him, ones that basked in peoples attention and paraded in their victory. She hated the fuck out of them.

     "Get the fuck out of my way." Demetria commanded, slightly scaring the people nearby but the wall had stayed relentless otherwise. "Hey, I'm not fighting anyone." Demetria said, more to herself then the crowd or Aden. The crowd expressed frustration with a series of shouts of profanities and disappointed groans.

     "Your mom pay you to not get into shit?" Aden asked tauntingly, Demetria turned around, giving in to the taunts. "Or maybe she doesn't even pay you, just don't want to get her attention do you?" Aden continued on pressing and walked up to Demetria, pushing the backpack off her shoulder and kicking it distastefully. "What did they feed you in the sewers? Rat burger? Did you even eat? Wait is this your first time seeing the sun?"

     "You asshole." Demetria said looking at her backpack. Aden walked up to Demetria and cracked his knuckles, towering a good few inches over Demetria.

     "Oh shit look who can talk-" Aden started but was cut off by being punched to the ground. He cradled his jaw as he groaned from the unexpected blow, the crowd cheering as they witnessed the beginning of a fight. Demetria rolled her eyes and rubbed her knuckles on her jeans, a habit to fight off the guilt she felt.

      As she walked up to the groaning figure on the floor, she lightly nudged Aden and offered a hand. Clarke better be fucking proud.

      Aden took one look at Demetria's hand and spat in the direction, merely missing her hand as she pulled it away. Aden stood up in disgust before wiping his mouth and glaring at the younger teen.

      "Hey man, I don't want to fight." Demetria repeated, raising her hands in surrender as the crowd yet again erupted in cheers and boo's of all kind. Aden cracked his knuckles, attempting to scare the younger teen again, but Demetria had not even blinked.

     "But I do." Aden said before sluggishly throwing at Demetria, who ducked easily and backed away. Aden struggled to get his composure once again, he stood straight  and took another swing at Demetria and missed heavily once again. Demetria, frustrated at how much time she'd been wasting, grew impatient. The tightening circle of people  had began to suffocate her and the sun seemed to seep heat into her very skin, only irritating her frustration.

       The next time Aden tried to punch her Demetria grabbed his arm and kneed him, hard. Aden dramatically doubled over and coughed out a fit. One of the crowd members stuck out a leg, tripping Aden as everyone exploded in laughter and shouts.

     "Okay can we stop now? I have to study." Demetria said, offering her hand to Aden once again as the crowd only seemed to get louder.

    Before Aden could reject or possibly accept her hand, a steady voice interrupted the two.

     "Ms.Woods, Mr.Oak, what is the meaning of this?" Principal Jaha stood behind the two, in front of  a newly parted crowd. Demetria wondered why no one had made fun of their last names yet. Jaha coughed and Aden hastily regained his posture.

     "Just a couple of friends rough housing." Aden said, smiling sickly as he slung an arm around Demetria. "Right Demi?"

     "Don't touch me." Demetria said through gritted but smiling teeth, tilting her head and flashing a devinaire smile at the principal.

   "Office, now." Jaha said, not falling for their little play. Demetria and Aden instantly dropped their act, shoving each other away and replacing their smiles with scowls. The now full sized crowd began to complain, throwing insults at their principal and hooting their preferred candidate in the almost full blown fight; which were mostly Aden, despite his abilities in combat.