The Deal

"Raven McFreaking Reyes lets's go already!" Octavia screams from the front door, impatiently banging her head on the door.

  "Oh shut it Blake. You're the one who failed the driving test four times." Raven says as she skips down the spiral staircase and grabs her keys from a nearby counter-top.

"Guys I need you both to survive one car ride together. Just until the meetings over, pray I survive that." Clarke appears from the kitchen with an apple in hand, only to see Octavia holding Ravens keys to her throat and Raven hooking her leg around Octavia's in an attempt to break it.

"Oi, cut it!" Clarke shouts and throws her apple at Raven's head.

"Ow..." Raven mumbles as the apple thunked her head, automatically releasing her leg around Octavia's as the latter stopped choking her.

"Touch me again and I will stab you." Octavia threatened, glaring daggers at the Latina.

"Come at me cupcake." Raven raised an eyebrow before Clarke slid in between them.

"Okay this isn't going to work. Octavia, you're coming to the meeting. You're Head of Management, it makes sense to have you there." Clarke snatches her purse and looks at her reflection in a nearby mirror for any imperfections.

Raven rolls her eyes as she kisses Clarke's cheeks and hops out the front door. Knowing that smudging Clarke's makeup annoyed her the most.

"You little-" Clarke starts but was cut off when she heard Raven starting to sing Nick Jonas while getting in her car.

"Clarke I know you're technically my boss and all, but if you're late I'm late so lets get moving chica." Octavia pushes Clarke out the door and locks it shut behind her.

  Octavia and Clarke slid in Clarke's Mercedes as Raven drove off in her truck to her engineering company.

   "Wait so, what am I supposed to do at this meeting?" Octavia asks out of blue, while Clarke starts swerving into the driveway.

"You're going to have to organize all of the finances based off of their terms so just pay attention." Octavia nods and calls her department to discuss the change of plans.

"How's Bellamy?" Clarke asks after Octavia hangs up her phone. "I hear he's going to France."

"Dude he's going to Florida." Octavia replies, giving Clarke a confusing look.

"Oh. I guess I'm bad at paying attention too."

"Well since he's Head of Security at Skai he wants to study more so he took some stupid course he was offered." Octavia scoffs and returns her attention to her phone.

Clarke chose not to continue the discussion, as she realized it was a sensitive topic.

"Who the hell are you texting all the time?" Clarke asks, frustration evident in her voice.

"His name's Lincoln, we met at a business convention a while back. Why?" Octavia replies.

"Just asking." Clarke smirks and stops in front of Debnam's main building.

"It's nothing like that." Octavia blandly says as she jumps out the car and Clarke quickly follows suit, handing the valet her keys. Bellamy was seen leaning against a wall wearing an all black suit and tie and waves at the duo, he walks up to them and shakes their hands with a state of the art smirk.

"Hello Ms.Blake, Ms.Griffin." Bellamy loved Octavia and Clarke from their youthful days, but alas, his family-like aura had been absent. Clarke was about to ask why he wouldn't call them by their first names when she spots a security camera, he must be doing this to make their company seem more professional; which for the record, was not entirely conformed.