The first step.

My name is Alex baker. And this is my story of how I cripled project freelancer. But we have to start from the the beginning of the tale.

      I was a odst trooper for the unsc.
I was the best there. And as I was thinking of what I was going to do today I heard a big blaring alarm. But this was not any alarm. This was the ah shit alarm. This meant that we had to go to the drop pods inmeditaly. So I rushed over their and deployed. It was dark and raining. Litraly the perfect weather for a horror movie. Because I think of stoped shit like that for whatever reason. So as we were still dropping I was checking my equipment in case we had to start fighting right as we landed. But just then a lighting bolt hit my big metal pod ( no surprise there it made of FUCKING METAL). As it hit the pod went of course and it spinning.
After the drop.
So after I got done throwing up my own stomach I realized that I was in the middle of no where. So I take out my night vision goggles and start scanning the area around my. I only saw a solider in very advanced armour running towards me. It was blue. So I set up quickly. I only had time to do a lousy weapon check and I had to role with it. It was coming closer but shoke it off and start wakeing the other way. And all the souden I got hit in the back of the head with a stun baton. And this is wear shit kicks off.