"Can I talk to you for a minute, ma?" Breeze asked.

Ty'kerah's glittery pink lipgloss shimmered as she nodded her head, tossing a curl back with her perfectly manicured French tip finger. Breeze took her wrist and guided her through the crowd as they walked up his stairs and into his office. He let go of her wrist and closed and locked the door as he travelled over to his desk.

He sat on the edge of it and motioned her toward him with a dimpled smile. Only dressed down in an all Black Nike outfit, he looked really causal and definitely not like he someone who owned a club. Breeze looked up and spotted Ty'kerah standing a few feet away.

He chuckled, "C'mere girl why you standing so far. I got the cooties or something?"

Ty'kerah twisted her lips to the side. "No, I am standing close though," she said, shyly. She was five feet away. How close did he want her to stand?

"Well, come closer." Breeze instructed.

Ty'kerah twisted her lips to the side but followed his instruction. When she got close enough he pulled her in by her wrist so she was standing between his legs. Breeze licked his lips making his dimples appear. "Why you acting so scared of me."

"I'm not," Ty'kerah mumbled shyly; moving from side to side. She was really enjoying the turn up in the party so she wondered what Breeze wanted.

"Remember when you called me like two months ago...and Peyton picked up?"

Ty'kerah rolled her eyes around for a second like she was thinking. "Uh...yeah."

"I heard you crying after you ended the call." Breeze said looking down at the carpet as he eyed his brand new all red Buscemi sneakers with the gold buckles.

"Crying? No...me? Why would I be crying?"

"Because I figured out you're in love with me." He said looking up, biting his bottom lip as he just stared into her eyes.

Ty'kerah looked like she had been ready to say something, but didn't expect him to say that, so her mouth shut back immediately. She rubbed her arm up and down awkwardly as she looked away. Breeze smiled, pulling her in all the way as he rested his hands on waist.

"You don't have to be ashamed or shy about it ma...I guess I never realized. The ass tatt should have been enough to explain it all, but I was guessing you just wanted to be a wild girl or whatever."

Breeze noticed how shy she was acting; not saying anything or even looking at him. So he took her hands in his, licking his lips.

"I say that to say, I think we should give it a go—give us a go, I mean. Whatchu think?" Breeze smiled.

Ty'kerah just looked at him and stared, she was surprised to be honest. She could hear everyone going crazy outside getting turned up. But all her focus was right here. Her medium sized lips turned into a pout as she furrowed her perfectly arched eyebrows. "Can I ask why?" She asked gently.