SasuNaru : I kidnapped You

SasuNaru   Story :

I Kidnapped You 

Chapter One :

Running

______________________

Sasuke :

_______________________

I jumped to the next tree fast and than to another. Naruto's body jumped a little when i did , since iam carrying him bridal style. I pulled him closer to me , his face squashed up to my chest . 

I jumped to the next tree faster each time. I turned around and looked everywhere for any signs of enemys or attacks. None . 

I sighed.

I turned back around and looked straight ahead . I had to get out of here quickly . Even if Naruto is very weightless and light , it's hard to keep him safe from enemies especially if he's asleep . 

No, iam not running away from The Leaf Village , Iam running from the enemies Naruto was fighting with . Sensei , Sakura and some new guy with black hair were fighting with Naruto when a smoke bomb went off . None of them saw me put a needle in Naruto's neck to make him unconscious , but his enemy saw us and he came for us.

I jumped to the ground , resting and breathing lightly I looked at the river infront of me than I looked down at Naruto . His cheek were a tiny bit blushing , his lips slightly opened , his blonde hair pulled back a little because of the wind and his black handband covering his forehead.

'' Tsk '' I hissed to myself.

I grabbed the headband and threw it away. I watched it disappear into the bushes. Naruto squirmed slightly in my arms and buried his head more on my chest.

I blushed slightly , an Uchiha doesn't blush but.... this is important.

I put him down carefully on the grass that is beside the river . I sighed and wiped my forehead.

I walked over to the river , while looking at Naruto . I sat down by the river bank , put out my hands , got water and drank while keeping a close eye on him.

After i finshed drinking my fill , i got out my bottler which i kept inside my Akatsuki robe ( a secert pocket ) , put it in the water and refilled it for later incase Naruto gets thristy .

'' Are you sure he's here ? '' I heard a loud voice in the distance .

I stood up shocked . This is Sukura's Voice .

I quickly ran up Naruto , picked him up in bridal style again and jumped up to the trees dissapearing in a matter of seconds.

'' He's not here Sai !! '' I heard Sukura shout as I guessed she hit this Sai person in the head.

_________________

Well it's short because that's

sort of the intro soo 

yes it's short :L

___________________________