Plans & Confessions

Sorry for not updating much! And sorry again for the crappy chapter from before! But look! Its a long chapter! Yay! Please vote and comment on how I'm doing! Thanks!:D

-------------------

(5) Plans & Confessions

"The plan is to sneak in the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W Unit." Gerard said. "The security is going to be complicated, and obviously someone is going to know. The dracs will know. Some of us will hold them back while the others break in. We'll get Grace and get out of that place. I know it's not going to be as easy as I'm explaining it, but it's worth it if we get Grace back."

"So when do we go?"Chasity asked.

"Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and I will go some time next week." Ray said while playing with Evelyn's hair. He seemed to really be enjoying himself.

Chasity looked at Frank. "What about us?"she demanded.

Frank squeezed her hand. "It's too dangerous. We don't want you guys to get hurt."

"But we want to help!"she exclaimed. She was right, we weren't just going to let them go alone.

Mayra agreed. "Yeah we want to help!"

"Me too!"I chimed in. I wasn't going to let them leave alone. Especially Mikey...

Evelyn sat up straight. "I'm in too."

"Girls, it's way too dangerous. We don't know what we would do if you guys got hurt because of us." Gerard said. He looked at Mayra and a blush started creeping up Mayra's neck.

I saw as Frank whispered something in Chasity's ear. She nodded and they headed inside.

Hmm. Maybe they had something going on...

I would have to ask her about it later.

I put my head on Mikey's lap as he played with my hair.

After a while, Evelyn and Ray left inside and Mayra and Gerard went somewhere else.

I looked up at the night sky. Everything seemed so peaceful, well apart from the thing with Grace. I really enjoyed being here, with everyone. They had all become my family.

"What are you thinking?"I heard Mikey murmur.

"Nothing, just about the past time we've been together. I really feel at home hear."

"I really enjoy you guys being here. Especially you." he said. He grabbed my hand and started kissing my knuckles. I felt myself blush.

I admit it, I have feelings for Mikey. I was falling for him. And I couldn't do anything about it.

But I had to face it, Mikey probably didn't feel the same way. Why on earth would he like me? Much less love me.

I sighed.

"What happened?"Mikey asked.

"Oh it's nothing. Pure gibberish really." I said. Usually I was very good with lying, but today my voice betrayed me.

"You aren't fooling me. Tell me whats wrong." he said.

I sat up and looked down at my hands.

"I just..." I trailed off. Could I really tell him what I felt?

"Yes?"

"I- I like you... a lot." There, it was out of my mouth. Oh shit! What did I do?!

I quickly stood up. "Uhm I have to go..." I said, still not meeting his gaze.

I started heading towards the diner when I felt him grab my wrist. He turned me around so I could look at him, but I kept my gaze on the ground. His fingers held my chin and pulled my face up so I could look at him.

He smiled at me and started leaning in. I felt his breath on my neck.

"I like you too." he whispered.

I felt his lips on my jaw before they started moving up towards my mouth. His soft lips were on mine in an instant, and they molded perfectly with mine.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I looked back up at him and smiled. He smiled back and pecked my cheek.

"Why don't we go sleep? It's getting late and you need to rest."

I nodded and we headed to the diner. We slept together, like always, but today was different in a way. He put his arms around me an I put my head on his chest. And for once, I felt loved.

••••••••

Once we woke up we headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Everyone was awake except for Chasity. Frank was outside though, so he wasn't eating.

Me and Mikey went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Everyone else was in the eating area.

I was getting cans of refried beans when I felt a pair of arms around me. Mikey put his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"When are we gonna tell them?"

"Tell them what?"

"About us. That we're together."

My heart fluttered when I heard him say those words.

I smiled. "Let's tell them after Chasity gets up. I want them to all be there."

I felt him nod and he let go of me. I turned around to face him and kissed his lips.

"Cmon, let's go eat." I said.

After a while of us eating Chasity finally got up.

"Morning guys." she said with a yawn.

We all answered with our replies.

"Where's Frank?" she asked.

"Oh he's outside. Went to get a smoke." Gerard said.

She nodded and went outside.

"Hmm. Maybe somethings going on with them." Evelyn thought out loud.

We all just looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Of course something's going on. Didn't you see them last night?" I asked.

"Well yea, but I was just saying..."

We laughed and kept on talking.

After another while, Chasity and Frank came back. We all finished eating breakfast when we got a call for Dr. Death.

"Dear Killjoys, I know you have a plan to get Grace back. It'd be better if you put that plan to action soon. We don't want Grace to get hurt, and the longer we wait, the more possibilities of that happening. Sorry for the short notice. This is Dr. Death from Rout Guano, signing off." and with that, the message ended.

We looked at one another with looks of panic and fear.

"If we have to go soon," Gerard started, "we should leave this week."

"But Gee, we're not ready." Mikey said.

"We aren't ready, and I know that but we have to go with what preparation we have." Gerard explained.

"We'll go in 3 days." Frank said.

I felt my face pale. 3 days? Why so soon?

"But we'll all go, right?" I asked, scared. I looked at Mikey with pleading eyes.

"We already talked about this. It's too dangerous. We don't want you to get hurt." Mikey answered.

"Fuck no! We're not going to just sit around while you go risk your lives! We want to help! We know it's dangerous but if we help each other, we can get Grace back. It'll be easier." Chasity said in frustration.

"No. We're sorry but it can't happen. So just drop it. Please." Frank said to Chasity.

Chasity sighed, knowing that we wouldn't win this argument.

"Let's get everything ready. We leave in 3 days and we need to get Grace back." Ray said.