25. Labor

I DESPERATELY NEED UR HELP GUYS PLEASE HELP ME: how do i tell my friend that i like her if i'm not sure if she is gay or if i'm gay? comment advice (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻  plz -->

the story is coming to and end oops

It's been a week since Jimin and Taehyung left. Eventually Jungkook had to spill everything about what happened. Everyone was supportive though. Hoseok has been trying really hard to cheer him up, but no use. The love of his life left and his best friend as well.

It was even worse now that Jungkook was finally 9 months pregnant and the baby could come any minute now. Yoongi would go out later at night and no one could really explain it. Jin tried to follow him in his car once, but Yoongi decided to run a red light and took a turn and Jin couldn't seen where he went next. 

Also, Tae hasn't come back and Jungkook cried every time he heard a mention of him or anything that reminded him of Taehyung. Jungkook never smiled in the past week. Right now, Hoseok was at his apartment and Namjoon and Jin were at the store.

"They should know better to leave me alone. Don't they know I could pop at any minute?" He asked out loud. The baby kicked in response, making Jungkook groan. Her kicks got a lot worse lately, probably because it was so cramped in there for her.

Jungkook sat down at the couch with a bowl of ice cream, netflix, and his phone. He watched Pretty Little Liars with a straight face. Nothing cheered him up. 

He ate a spoonful of ice cream, but was interrupted when a wave of pain surged through his stomach.

"Oww!- I guess the baby doesn't like ice cream." He chuckled a bit through the pain. He put the ice cream down after and proceeded to watch Pretty Little Liars and search Instagram on his phone. After about 20 more more minutes the pain happened again.

"Ahh- shit!" Jungkook said, realizing his situation.

He was in labor.

-

Short chapter but i mean its an okayish one

btw there will be a sequel i have it planned already and ur gonna flip ur shits

bye