Negan

Here's another Negan imagine. Enjoy! Sorry it took so long to get this out for you guys. I've been busy with my other stories and family stuff kept me busy, too. Well comment and let me know what you think. 😁😁😁😁😁
**********************************

You was at Alexandria for a couple of weeks now. You was Negan's wife. You two got separate from each other because of a herd of walkers. You was trying to find him since then. You was able to get to Alexandria and feel safe. But you was lonely without Negan.

You didn't tell Rick's group that he was your husband. You knew that way he was when someone crosses him wrong. Then a couple of days, Rosita come to you because Eugene wouldn't make her a bullet. She said that he was a pussy for not helping her. You felt bad for her because You knew she was in love with Abraham. Before he break her heart and would for Sasha.

She still loved him, even in death. And you knew how to make bullets from your dad. So you made her one. She wanted to kill the man who killed the love of her life. You made it for her because you would have done the same thing if it was Negan killed. You was walking down a street. You wearing a black tank, no bra, black shorts, and combat boots.

You had your machete and your secret hidden gun. Rick said that they didn't have any guns anymore and that's why you kept your gun hidden. You was going to see if you can find Negan again. But you saw a group standing around a pool table. Two guys were talking and playing pool. You saw one of them was Spencer but you couldn't see the other guy since his back was to you.

You hated Spencer as he talks bad about Rick and how Rick didn't get along with people against his group. How things were fine here until Rick showed up and take over after his mom, the old leader died. How the man should have him in charge instead of Rick. The man gets closer to Spencer and starts talking about why he doesn't just kill Rick himself. Spencer tried to explain himself but the man said it was because he doesn't have the guts to do it. Then the man stabs Spencer and makes a mess with Spencer's guts as they fall out of him as he falls to the ground.

The man laughs and starts talking about how he did have guts, that they were inside him the whole time. That he couldn't have been more wrong in his life. The man was laughing the whole time. You didn't like Spencer ever since he tried to hit on you and sleep with you. Then the man picks up a bat with barbed wire at the end. Looking at bat made you miss Negan since he had one just like it.

"Someone clean this shit up," themand, holding up the bat close to his face.

Then you hear a gun go off and Rosita holding a gun. You was shocked as you hid by the tree you was standing by. She looked a little shocked that she did that. It was like her mind decided to shoot him not caring that that was her only bullet. She didn't think to save it for the man she really wanted dead. You knew she fucked up BIG time.

Then she was thrown to her back by a woman who looked a lot like Arat. You smiled when you saw her. You felt relieve and happiness as she saw her put on a knife to Rosita's throat. Could it really be her? If it was then she could take you to where Negan was. Take you back to the man you fallen in love with. But you gasped as the man paced back and forth angrily. It was Negan. He was here the whole time.

"What the shit? You tried to kill me? You shot Lucille," Negan yelled.

"She got in the way," Rosita said, smirking up at him.

Now you realized that Negan was the one she wanted dead. And that made you mad. You should have asked who was the bullet was for. You would have never help her if you knew Negan was her target. You stayed in the shadows as you watched your husband demand Rosita on who made the bullet. She kept saying it was her. She was always a brave woman who didn't care if she died if things get fucked up if she doesn't kill this guy. You was angry that it was Negan she wanted dead.