The Rose of Life and Death

Oswald and Bendy are having cake. “This cake is awesome!" Oswald shouted with adoration. “Thanks!" Bendy replied as they ate their cake. They heard a knock at the door. “I got it Bendy." Oswald exclaimed as Oswald left. “Be careful!" Bendy shouted. Bendy heard Oswald greet them. “Hi I'm Felix. Felix the cat." Felix exclaimed as Bendy shook his hand.

“I got two extra tickets to the cyborg concert. Wanna come?" Felix asks politely. “I LOVE THE BAND!" Oswald and Bendy yelled happily. “When is the show?!" Bendy asked excited. “Tonight." Felix answered. They got packed up for a night at Felix's house due do the concert being far away. They got in his car and drive to his home.

3 hours later...

They got out of the car and packed up into the guest bedroom. They got to the store to buy glow sticks and glow in the dark paint. “Why are we here for these?" Bendy asked with curiosity. “So we can have more fun." Oswald replied with excitement. They paid for the stuff and left. It was becoming dark so they drove.

A few minutes later they are at the concert. They got in and it was an awesome light show. It began to start (play song!!!!). Everyone was cheering and yelling. Everyone went on the dance floor. Oswald and Bendy are dancing on the dance floor. Oswald, Bendy, and a whole lot of people where jumping and fist bumping the air.

The laser lights came on and everyone was shouting and cheering. Bendy and Oswald had people high five them. Bendy had his tail stepped on. Oswald and Bendy cheered not caring. Oswald and Bendy saw a lesbian couple dance together (they are holding hands and fist pumping). They dance next to them. Felix was chatting up the ladies.

Bendy and Oswald chatted with the lesbians. “Hi." Bendy exclaimed. “Hi!" The shorter girl with black hair and Amber eyes shouted happily. “Nice to meet you." The taller one with brown hair and brown eyes exclaimed. “Lesbians?" Bendy asked politely. “Gays?" The taller one
asked with curiosity. “Yep!" Bendy and the shorter girl answered at the same time. “Happy pride month! Even though it is almost over." The taller one exclaimed cheerfully. “You too!" Oswald cheered.

They continued dancing next to each other. “How did you know we are gay?" Bendy asked. “Gaydar has its ways" the taller one answered. “How did you know we are lesbian?" The shorter one asked. “Gaydar." Oswald answered.

After the concert.....(You can pause or listen)

Bendy and Oswald went to sleep. Alice and Oswald appeared out their window. “Hahahah. They are an idiot." Kensington exclaimed. Alice and Bendy kiss. “Lets go." Alice exclaimed as she left.

Alice POV

We went to our house. The house is small with 2 bedrooms. I slept with my wife in the main bedroom. I felt pain. “Are you ok honey!?" Kensington asked concerned. “P-period." I muttered on the verge of tears (her period is so painful that and....). Kensington comforted me. “I'm calling the doctor right now. You stay here while I make tea." Kensington exclaimed hastily.

She brought camomile tea over to Alice. The doctor answered. “Something wrong?" The doctor asked. “My wife is having a period." Kensington replied worried. “That is normal." The doctor answered. “Is it normal to be pregnant with a period?" Kensington asked. “Come in right now." The doctor answered. Kensington hung up and carried her wife bridal style.

We got to the doctors minutes later (They went 110 mph). They went into the doctors and did a scan. “I'm so sorry.." The doctor exclaimed sadly. “What is it?" I asked in worry. “You had a miscarriage." The doctor answered. Kensington was crying and holding my hand. I was tearing up. We held each other.