Dancing In The Rain.

Kelly POV

I'm laying in the bed with a sleeping Michael. I'm watching tv right now and I had already made his soup.

I pick up Blaze and Gray and sit them on the bed with me, "Kelly, I'm sick." I look at a now awake Michael and scoff, "You think? Your soup is right there. Eat it slowly, so it won't come back up."

He groans and starts eating the soup. "What were you doing the whole time I was sleep?" I look at him and he is playing in his soup, "Stop playing in the soup!! And I have been watching tv and playing with these two animals."

Gray runs towards Michael and starts playing with his strings on his shorts. "She likes you more than me. And Blaze likes me more than you." Blaze is playing with the remote control, "Kelly! I feel so horrible! I'm telling my mom that you need to get sick next time!"

I look at him as if he was crazy and laugh, "You don't get sick often, do you?" He shakes his head no and groans. He slurps up his soup and sits the bowl on his nightstand.

"Let's just hope the soup stay down." I lay against the headboard and he puts his head in my lap. I run my hands through his hair and start singing.

After Song

"Are you going to sing that to your kids also?" I laugh and look at the tv, "I haven't thought of that, but I just might." He smiles and then rushes back to his side of the bed and throws up.

After he finishes puking out his stomach I once again go flush his throw up. "The soup came back up." I roll my eyes at the obvious, "Go take a bath and rest in there for a few minutes." He slides off the bed and then crawls to the bathroom, I pull out my phone and go to Snapchat.

"Oh My God! You are so sad when you're sick! You are literally crawling to the bathroom!" He groans and gives me the finger and I fall back on the bed with laughter.

He goes in the bathroom and close the door. "I'll knock on the door to let you know when to get out." He groans back in reply and my phone starts ringing.

"Hey Kelly! Where are you?!" This is why I love Brandi, she always calls and check up on me. "I'm at home, Michael got sick and I'm taking care of him." She groans over the phone. What is with everybody groaning?

"Well, I'm coming over anyway. I want to see you." She hangs up before I could say anything. I look at my phone like she's going to call me back.

I look at the time and then at the bathroom door, he has been in there for ten minutes now. I go to knock on the door, "Michael you can get out now!"

It was quiet for two minutes and then the door slowly opens, he leans against the door and looks at me, "I feel five percent better."

I help him to the bed, "Just rest and watch tv with me." He picks up Gray and play with her. "Who were you on the phone with?" I look at him and smile, "It was Brandi and saying that would be here soon." He groans and throws a little tantrum.

"I don't want her to come over. I'm sick, a sick person should not be around a lot of people." I look at him with wide eyes, "You are to big to be throwing a tantrum. She is coming over whether you like it or not." He pouts and throws a pillow at me.

The doorbell rings, "You lucky you were save by the bell." He groans as I go downstairs to the door. I open the door, "Hey Brandi! How's everything going?" She gives me a hug and we start walking upstairs.

"It's good, me and Ethan went shopping for things. And we cooked some lunch and I brought some for you and Michael." I grab the bowl and it consist of pasta salad, fried chicken, and spaghetti. "This is a weird combination."