The Rest of Luna's Life

Luna Loud was backstage shaking her hands like crazy she couldn't believe what was going on she was about to perform at her school talent show she gripped her guitar real tight "ok Luna your next, no big deal you have this dream since you went to that concert" she said nervously. she heard the audience applauded there there was no turning back now "Up next: Luna Loud!" A voice said Luna took a deep breath and walked out on the stage "Hey everyone it's me Luna Loud and tonight I'm going to give you a song that I recently just started learning on my guitar and it's actually one from a movie that I saw a few weeks ago and I just had to play this on my guitar it's called "If Only"

I am so excited for Descendants 2!!!

At some point during her performance a strange man tapped on Lincoln's shoulder "is that your sister?" Lincoln nodded with a smile "Yep she's really good!" Lincoln looked back at the stage and back at the person he was talking to " I am Steve Money and your sister is really really good I want her on my music label!" Lincoln was excited to hear that "Yes She would love that so much I'll find her afterwards!" He then turned around to hear his sister's beautiful voice once more. After the song,Lincoln found his sister putting away her guitar it ran right up to her and hugged her "Luna you were amazing out there and I have great news to tell you!" He said "What is it?" Lincoln smiled at her "well at some point during your performance someone told me they're from a music company and HE wants YOU on his label!" Luna stood there frozen "OH MY GOD TAKE ME TO HIM!" She said as she grabbed her brothers hand. They eventually caught him on his phone as Lincoln ran up to him "look Mr. Money this is my sister Luna she's ready for her life to change" Luna winked at him "Hello Ms. Luna I am Steve Money and are you ready for everything in your life to change?" Luna jumped up and down "YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" She said excitedly "here's my card we are meeting First think tomorrow morning" Luna smiled "Perfect I have a demo CD from when I was younger and I really hope you'll enjoy it!" Steve chuckled a bit " I will definitely love it well I gotta go see you tomorrow Luna" Luna squealed in excitement this was happening this was really happening!