Submissive

Meela's POV

We sit there, my wolf licking his face, rubbing her head on his chest, licking against his neck. I am disgusted with her behavior, but do nothing about it. I stay in the back, just watching.

The Northerner unlocks the collar, taking it off gingerly. Whimpering loudly, my wolf shakes in pain. I feel nothing, content to be a watcher, a spectator.

His strong fingers rub behind our ears. He smells our neck, kissing the raw skin. My wolf's taking it all in, letting him touch her and ease her pain.

Never once do I come forward. He knows I'm watching him from somewhere deep. Standing up, he looks down at us with a hint of a smile on his face. His eyes are a light silver...happiness.

"Come, let's go for a walk, stretch those legs of yours."

She responds by jumping up and down, tail wagging in happiness. I think she's even wiggling her lower half back and forth.

Walking in front, he leads the way as my wolf jumps and playfully nips at his hand. He laughs out loud at her antics. She's forgiven him completely, like our punishment with the collar never existed. Already, my neck's feeling so much better.

My wolf's nose sniffs the ground loudly, taking in all the smells of the forest. She runs ahead of the northerner, then back to him in a game of chase, begging him to play with her.

He stops his walk and takes off his shirt, long, lean muscles on full display. My wolf's tongue is hanging out as she ogles him. She's frozen to the spot. She doesn't look away as he undoes his pants and slides them down his thick thighs. I notice the brand of his pack on his left lower hip. Inwardly, I cringe knowing I'll have to be branded soon.

Letting the change overtake him, he's so stunning as a wolf, powerful shoulder muscles extending down into solid legs. He has thick full grey fur, looking so silky soft I want to touch it, run my fingers through it.

He's a male wolf just on the threshold of his prime, nothing but strength and power coming from him. This time, my wolf goes belly up, exposing her raw neck to him in submission.

Silver eyes greet mine. His wolf in charge, he licks our neck, trying to heal our wounds. His head brushes against the length of our body, putting his scent on us.

He nudges my hind leg as he quickly takes off running. Giving chase, we crash through the undergrowth in a game of cat and mouse.

It feels like we've been out running and playing for a while. My wolf is exhausted and takes a drink from a stream.

Laying down near the bank letting the tall grass cool my overheated body, the breeze rustling my fur gently, bringing his scent on the wind. Spicy and woodsy. My wolf purrs in delight.

I don't physically have the energy or the want to change back into my human form. I'm content with her having control, leaving me alone, not having to think about what's next.

I smell him and his desire for my wolf. I don't like where this is going. My wolf acknowledges his scent with a lick of her lips, but nothing else. Even she wouldn't do something like that without my consent.

Jumping into the stream, letting the current wash my fur, I sit in there for a while, washing away all the dirt and grime that's built up on me. Slowly walking out, my wolf gives herself a good shake.

Deciding to stretch out underneath the warm afternoon sun, letting the fur dry, our head's picked up and put to rest on our mate's lap.

"You're such a beautiful wolf. My wolf loves your colors." His fingers rub into our skin just behind our ear. My wolf's in heaven, the sensations cascading down her spine in beautiful comfort.