Breaking News

All, I did this type of POV in another fan fiction and wanted to give it a go here. It's sort of a chapter that gives you an idea what fans know and what they are seeing so that the storyline can progress further. Enjoy.

Fan POV

Being a fan of Geazy was a party in itself. A musician who knew how to party. Till this story broke, like a dropped record.

G-eazy spotted with Ashley Davis in Los Angeles. Temp baby daddy?

I rolled my eyes before glancing to my group of friends. My curiosity was heightened now. Maybe she'd be at the festival.

"You guys here about that old girlfriend of G's the one everyone saw him with before When it's Dark Out... Then she was with that Dominick guy and she got pregnant and shit?" A chorus of yes and mmhmms greeted my question.

"Well they were seen in LA together with her baby."

" She did post that whole letter of bullshit six months ago. Grady posted the photo of G crying beside the hospital bed with her and the baby." My friend chuckled slightly before rolling her eyes in displeasure. " He can't be a real dad... That isn't G-eazy style."

"Exactly it isn't even his kid. She's just a whore." I shrugged and glanced back at my phone. "I hope she isn't at the festival with him. I can't stand the sight of her."

"Only way she could be here is if someone watched that gremlin of a child for her... Who would wanna watch a bastard child. It doesn't even have a dad."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerald POV

"Just for one day... He'll be fine..." I mumbled to you before glancing to Kamden who was fast asleep in my mom's arms. "You need some time for you Ash. Find you again you know?"

"I know Ger..." You sighed and chewed on the inside of your lip. These past six months had been interesting. Nights around the house were anything but normal. We didn't sleep together, kiss, or anything relationship wise. I think you deserved all the time you wanted to heal. Though some nights I would hear your quiet sobs from your room and it tore me to pieces. I would wander in the dark to your room and slip into bed with you, your head resting against my chest till your wave of sorrow ceased. Other nights you'd sit out on the patio, watching the California sunset, only to come in once I reminded you how cold it was getting. There were nights I had to go be G-eazy. The parties and booze took their tolls, but never did I bug you those nights. Dare I admit I calmed down a lot. You on the other hand started training daily, pushing your body to points of sheer exhaustion and pain.

"Pleaseeee?" I nudged you before you sighed and cracked a smile.

"Fine, but just today!"

"Yeee!" I grinned before picking you up in a hug. Dare I say it felt perfect having you in my arms. I let you go and motioned to the stairs. "Go get ready." You jogged up the stairs and I glanced to Grady who was lifting a brow.

" You think that this is a good idea?"

"It's just one day Grady... She'll have fun..."

"But I know your intentions you shit head. You really think she's ready for something like this again? A relationship..."

"Who said anything about that?" I mumbled, glancing at my phone.

"Don't play around G. We all know that look you get around her..."

"It's true Gerald. I see the way you've been looking at her lately. I know you love her." My mom placed her hand on my shoulder. "Just don't push her alright? We all know what she's been through with losing Dominick and raising this baby. We've been with her every step." I nodded my head, avoid the looks I was surely getting. It was moments later that you came down the stairs wearing a skin tight black dress and your hair up in a messy bun, black converses on your feet.

"Well foxy lady you ready?" Grady grinned and you nodded, blushing slightly while glancing at everyone.

" Is it too much?" You mumbled.

"No you look beautiful." I managed a half smile and took your hand, letting you twirl. "Like a real babe."

"Thanks Ger. You sure you're okay watching him Suz?"

"I'll be just fine. I handled those two I can handle this little bug." She smiled and gave Kamden's cheek a kiss as you grabbed your clutch.

" Alright then let's go." You smiled before we walked out the door. Grady, Marty, James, you, and myself in one SUV. The others took a separate vehicle. I could feel my heart racing from excitement the moment the car stopped and we were rushed in the sectioned off area with other performers.

"Ash you wanna see any of the shows?" I mumbled close to your ear before you turned your head and glance to me.

"I dunno... Logic is pretty good. I just wanna relaxing though."

"How about Frank Ocean or they got... Umm... Macklemore."

"We haven't seen Ben in a minute." You shrugged with a slight smile. " Yeah let's go say hi and we'll watch his show." I'm surprised in myself that I didn't drink a drop till my set. Yet before even that moment, you and I danced along to the music. I watched emotions take over your features as Macklemore started singing St.Ides.

"I think happiness went the other way
Sometimes you just have to wait
I never believed in God
But things got so fucked-up
That I had to pray"

I stood behind you and wrapped my arms around your slender frame, head on your shoulder as we abscentmindedly swayed together. Your hands ran along my arms as we whispered the lyrics. It felt like old times standing there with you.

"And we gonna be alright." You mumbled and turned your head before kissing my cheek. We were gonna be alright.