"You must have many questions." Luhan broke the silence.

"Yes, I do have many questions." I glared at him.

"If I want your trust, I think I'll have to answer those, then."

I got up from my lying position to sit on the bed, I couldn't sleep anyway.

"You're really going to answer my questions?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who are you? Why did everyone already know you?" I asked.

"I'm the prince or well, a prince, one of the many our kingdom has. But I'm well known since I tend to often get my hands on things I shouldn't."

"They mentioned you even in Perys. It seemed that they didn't know you only because you're well-known by everybody, but something else. What's your relationship with them?" This seemed like a good moment to gain all the information that I could from him.

"Because they knew I was searching for you." He explained.
"Remember the night you found me unconscious?"

I nodded.

"It was Sehun's fault."

I stood up. "I don't believe you."

"You should. They're demons, how can you even trust them? After he found out I was trying to find you, he beat me up and told me to stay away from that place." I just continued to stare at him. "He probably couldn't move me away because you got out of the building."

"Anyway, I didn't think it was you that time because you looked like a servant-"
"I was a servant." I said.
"-so I thought it couldn't be you, the halfblood I was searching for. I didn't think you'd end up like that." He shrugged.

"End up like that?" I scanned his form. I felt angry, I needed to get everything out. "How did you think I'd end up? I'm a halfblood. After the grandmother I lived with died, I was left all alone against her brothers and sisters' children and pretty much against everyone else since I was a halfblood. They left me in the streets, I was a mere 7 year old kid. I was lucky enough to become a slave instead of getting killed. I had to learn how to hide my aura when I was only 7, can you even understand that?"

"I-I'm sorry Nayla, I didn't know what happened." His eyes drifted apart from mine to meet the cold floor.

I just kept staring at him. "Why were you searching for me? Did you want humans to finally live in peace after giving me to some demon?" My voice rose up.

"No, no, Nayla, that is the worst thing you could think of." He looked hurt by my words.
"It's the exact opposite. I want to protect you from them, all of them." His gaze went to me again. His expression changed a bit in a more serious one. "I need you and you need me."

"Why would I need you?"

"Because.." He sighed.
"Because I'm your brother."

I was shocked. I left myself fell behind, on the bed and I brought my hands to my head.

"W-What?" I muttered. "I don't have a brother. I'm sure!" Suho told me my story, they never said I had a brother.

He smiled gently, it was the first genuine smile I could see from him.
"You have one. And not only a brother. I'm your twin brother." He moved slightly his white shirt away to show me the mark on his neck.

It was there. The same symbol I had. All the seven circles where there. It was exactly the same as mine. The one everybody at the Base showed me on a piece of paper. The one that was also there on the doors of the castle.

"But how can I be sure that you're my brother? Couldn't you be one of the other family members that left?" I was still skeptic about it. Too many things were happening.

"Why do you think you wanted to our castle? It was me, I was calling you. I wanted you to come there. I wanted you to meet me and it was the only place we knew in common. The only place we probably have memories of in common. My telekinesis doesn't work with things that are too far away, but because of our bond, because of the deep bond that binds us together, it called you somehow." Then, he furrowed his eyebrows. "But that brings me to another question. Why can't you use telekinesis like me?"

I felt like he was telling me the truth. I could somehow tell that he wasn't lying, but everything seemed so surreal and strange to me.

"I don't know... The others told me maybe I'm not able to awaken my power yet."

"That's still strange though. I don't think I was able to make flames when I was little. I could only break unintentionally many things." He said. "And I don't think they would've told you the truth anyway." He added.

In fact, they never told me I had a brother.

"But then, you know about my dream? You know who's that woman I saw?" I tried to change topics.

"Dream? I called you that way?" He asked. "I mean, I tried to somehow call you there but I don't really know how it worked." He said.

"I think it's my mother.." I trailed off.

He smiled a bit again.
"I'll bring a picture of her next time." He replied. "Maybe you'll be able to recognize her."

"You know my mother?" I asked, once again, shocked.

"Our mother. Yes, I know her..." The smile on his lips faded away. His voice begun to sound sad, his eyes were looking down to the floor. "I knew her and if only I had known before... I could've done something." Even though he was trying to hide it, I could see his eyes becoming watery.

"...Can I know what happened?" I asked.

"Can...Can I know your story?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

____

Say hello to the plot-twist lol.

And I'm sorry for the lack of NaylaxSehun scenes, it's already been 11 chapters I know, but I'll make up for it soon, I promise.

Thanks for reading, if you could leave a vote or a comment as well it would mean so much to me, thank you!