Chapter 18 - Childbirth

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry for not updating in a while. >o< Please forgive me. I've been really busy lately. But here's a new chapter.

A/N Hey guys, my name is Lizzy. I'm going to be writing this chapter since your author is so damn lazy and busy today. This doesn't mean I'm co-author though and it doesn't mean there are going to be more updates. You are still going to have very slow updates. I just write whenever your author decides to write but is too busy too. (It's confusing)

A few months have passed and Eren and I have been happily shopping for the baby together. It was around midnight and I lay in bed, next to Eren, who was already snoring.

I stared at the ceiling, wondering how this baby will look and how life would be with a baby in it. In the darkness, I looked down at my arm, the scars of my pain still present on there. I sighed. I really hope my child will not have to go through this kind of pain and instead find someone they can be happy with. I guess I'm especially happy that this child will not have to go through the terror of the titans.

Suddenly, I felt some sort of liquid leaking and sliding down my legs. I widened my eyes.

Shit....Shit.....SHIT....

"EREN!!!" I shouted.

Eren woke up with a startled shriek.

"What is it?! What's happening?! Why are you screaming?!" Eren panicked.

"My water broke." I told him.

His eyes widened as he scooped me up in bridal style and rushed me to the car. He strapped me and himself in and sped off to the nearest hospital.

Mini-timeskip brought to you by Rhysand

"Push! Goddammit push!!!" The doctor yelled at me while I screamed in agony.

The pain ripped through me in waves as the doctor kept screaming at me to push.

"I'm trying to, you bastard!" The pain stopped me from thinking straight as I squeezed Eren's hand.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" I shrieked as I gave one final push and then I felt a huge sense of relief.

I heard loud crying of a baby as I watched the doctor bundle up something in a blanket.

"Congratulations....it's a girl." The doctor smiled at me as he handed me my baby.

I couldn't see her features yet as she kept her eyes closed and she was bald, but that's how all babies start out. I shed a tear as I felt her move a little bit closer to me. Eren, still holding my hand, moved hugged me and his child as he cried a little bit.

"Eren...she's beautiful..." I whispered.

"I will protect her with all my life." Eren smiled, "What should we name her?"

"......"

So guys, here is your long-awaited chapter. Hope you enjoyed, I tried pretty hard and apologies for the late chapter. Please tell us in the comments, what you want the baby's name to be. Remember it's a girl. Try to vote on one name though, it will be hard to choose through 30 different names.

-Lizzy