Chapter 15 - Yes

Reader-Chan's POV

I stared at Eren.

"I....I.....would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled.

"Really?" Eren exclaimed, clearly surprised.

"Yes. I always liked you. You were my best friend and were there all the time for me." I said.

"Wow. This is....surprising....." Eren smiled.

"Let's go back inside." I suggested.

"Yeah." Eren agreed.

Mini-timeskip brought to you by Kirito

Eren and I walked into the Mess Hall, hand in hand. Levi and Mikasa saw us and their expressions turned into envy. They both stomped up to us, rage clearly in their eyes.

"What do you think you're doing,  Yeager/Jeager?" Levi snarled.

"(l/n). Get off of him." Mikasa glared.

Then, they both tried to separate us.

"DAMMIT!!! EREN!!!" I screeched as Mikasa dragged him to one side of the hallway while Levi dragged me to the other side.

"Shut it (Y/n)." Levi shouted. "You are suppose to be my brat not, Yeager/Jeager's!!!"

"I AM NOT YOUR BRAT!!! NOT ANYMORE!!! LET GO OF ME AND LET ME GO TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I screamed.

Eren's POV

Mikasa slammed me into the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL MIKASA?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I shouted.

"Eren, you are mine, not (y/n)'s. I've known you longer." Mikasa growled.

"MIKASA!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I'M SORRY? IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted some more.

"Girlfriend.....g-girlfriend?!" Mikasa murmured as she put me down, anger burning in her eyes.

I looked around and saw (Y/n) pinned against the wall by Levi. Her throat was being constricted as Levi's hands tightened against her throat. She was choking and strangled sounds were the only thing escaping her.

"(Y/N)!!!" I screamed as  I tackled Levi, causing him to let go of her so that she could breathe.

(Y/n) fell to the floor, her body collapsing.

"FUCK!!! (Y/N)!!!" I screamed.

I punched Levi in the nose, hearing a loud and satisfying CRUNCH!!!  I kicked Levi in the stomach and he went flying and his back hit a wall, hopefully (not) breaking his spine. Levi then passed out and his body stilled. (DON'T WORRY GUYS!! HE'S NOT DEAD!!! I SWEAR!!!)

Reader-Chan's POV

I couldn't hear anything except for a loud ringing and muffled voices. My vision was blurry and the world around me was slowly turning darker.

I heard a muffled "(Y/N)!!!" as I watched a figure run closer to me.

I felt myself getting picked up by someone and my blurry vision was met with green eyes. (Is it turquoise or green? I'm just gonna say green.)

Eren....

Then, the world became dark and my eyes closed.

YAAAAYYY!!! NEW CHAPTER!!! Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far and liked this chapter!!!!