Chapter 16 - Wait....WHAT?!

Reader-Chan's POV

Ugh, where am I?

I looked around and noticed I was the infirmary. I was currently laying down on a bed. I turned my head to see a mass of brown hair.

"E-EREN?!" I shouted, surprised.

"(Y/N)!!! You're awake!!!" He cried.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"3 weeks." He answered.

"Stupid shorty." I  muttered.

A nurse suddenly came through the door.

"Oh, I see you're awake. You're all healed up, so you can move along now." The nurse said.

I got out of bed and used Eren for support.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Anything for my girlfriend." He smiled.

I blushed.

Timeskip to 4 months later brought to you by Leo Valdez

Eren and I were very happy together. All the titans were gone and the city was undergoing some construction to become what would now be known as modern day (hometown). But one question kept bothering me.

Did I really love Eren or was I just desperate? I mean, don't get me wrong, I really love Eren. But sometimes I wonder if it really is 'love' or 'friendship love'. It doesn't matter. I will love Eren in the end. Because love always wins right?

I was just sitting on the couch on my own before I felt the urge to throw up. I sprinted to the bathroom just in time as I puked my guts out in the toilet.

After about a minute, it finally stopped. Maybe I just caught the cold.

The next day I puked again. And the day after. And the day after that. I decided to finally go to a doctor for this shit.

Timeskip brought to you by Thalia Grace

Arriving at the doctor, I waited until my name was called.

When it was finally called, I stepped into the doctor's office. They did some tests before smiling at me. (Now I don't know how this works so don't judge me)

"Congratulations Ms. (l/n). You're 3 months pregnant." The doctor smiled.

"Wait....WHAT?!" I screamed.

AYYYYYEEEE!!!!! Sorry for not updating for a while. I grew lazy :P