Epiloge

Michael's Pov 😁

"I'm sorry." I whispered to Dave who pulled my closer and sighed.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. None if this was your fault." He told me, kissing the top of my head. "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled to myself and cuddled into him. "I love you, to." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"Boys, your dad wants you." James told us, standing at the door with his hands in his pockets. Our sexy as hell teacher and mate said with a small smile on his face. I knew if I would have told my dad's he was our mate he would help convince him of what he was. Ever since they talked he hasn't been the same since. He's been amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better mate then these two.

I groaned and his my face in Dave's neck. "I don't want to get up." I pouted.

James came and pulled me off of Dave. "After your done we can cuddle and watch a movie."

I pouted but nodded. "Fine."

Dave smiled and shook his head. "Let's go." He said, taking my hand and walking out the our bedroom door.

"What do you think they want?" I asked, Dave, walking down the stairs.

Dave shrugged. "Probably telling us they are going on a trip that doesn't involve us because they need alone time now that the threat is gone. And in their eyes 'alone time' means never leaving their bedroom unless absolutely necessary." He said, looking at me with a smirk. "Five bucks says dad comes home pregnant."

I giggled and shook my head as we walked into the living room to see Sara and her boyfriend sitting on the couch with our dad's sitting in front of them on the couch. Me and Michael sit down next to Sara, both looking at each other and rolling our eyes at them all cuddled together.

"Alright Dave shut your face."

Dave smiled and gave me a knowing look.

I hide my smile behind his shoulder and acted oblivious.

"We are leaving for a few weeks."

I coughed on a laughed and looked away when our dad Jace looked at us suspicious.

Dave silently laughed to himself before looking back at our parents.

A few days ago me and Dave finally shifted. When we did Dave's wolf took the role of an alpha, taking the roll of Jace and mine, a beta taking the role of Carson. Sara was a day late and took after Tyler. My dad's were surprised we had each taken after one of them individually. When we were born we all took after Tyler when it came to our immortal beings. All three of us were wolf, angel, and Vampire. They were surprised when our sizes hadn't but we didn't care.

"Where are you going?" Sara asked, sitting up and resting her elbows on her knees.

"Not sure yet. We will tell you when we know." Tyler said with a smirk on his face. He knew just wasn't telling us. Why, not sure, but I have a feeling it's so we don't interrupt them during their naughty time.

"So, three weeks without parents and our boyfriend are now staying with us. Can't promise you one of us won't be pregnant." Sara said with a smirk on her face.

"Ha, that's where your wrong. You will be staying with David and Chelsea while we are gone to make sure their ain't any babies." Carson said with a huge smile in his face making all three of us groan.

We loved uncle Dave and all but he could be so annoying. I laid my head back on the couch and sighed. "This sucks. Bedroom door open all three weeks even when we are sleeping. I hate staring in the hallway it's freaking creepy with the lights off." I said, totally whining but I didn't care. It sucked. "Can't you guys get your think in any other time. It's not like we are around much anyway."

Jace chuckled. "Wait until you have kids, kid."

I scrunched my nose up. "I didn't need that imaginary. If my kids are anything like me and Dave we are so screwed."

Tyler giggled along with Carson who chuckled. "You'd think that would make them change a bit and help is out." Jace said, looking at Carson and Tyler.

I rolled my eyes. "Why not have fun when you can and worry about your life later." I said, standing up. "I'm going to cuddle." I said, rushing up the stairs.

I heard Dave behind me just before he grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder, making me squeal and laugh. He flopped my down in the bed next to James. I immediately cuddled in next to him as Dave cuddled into his other side.

"So a trip for three weeks while your where?" James asked, pressing play in the remote. It started playing Red 2 which was mine and Dave's favorite.

"At the pack how under Dave's supervision." Dave said, scrunching his nose up. "And their ain't any baby making aloud."

James chuckled and shook his head.

We have only had sex once. It was amazing and makes me want so much more but with the chance of me or Dave getting pregnant and us being as young as we are, our parents won't let us do anything more then making out and they barely let us do that. It sucks but soon we will be if age and able to do whatever we want. I can't wait.

"I love you, boys." James whispered, halfway through the movie. My eyes were almost shut and I'm pretty sure Dave was already out.

"I love you, to." I whispered, closing my eyes and passing out.
🖤🖤

Their will be another installment just not soon. I will be having two more stories here soon that I want to put work into and I also want to fixed both installments before I work in a third. Gonna be a while but it will be here.

Sucky ending but I wanted it to end on a good note. Things will be changing and not everything will be peachy between my three. You will be seeing a lot more if the triplets in the next installment as well. Sara will be there more also and they will be much older.