Chapter 21

Tyler's Pov

I sat in the Dave's office where Sharron and Annabelle sat, hugging each other on his couch. Everything Jace or Carson tried to talk to them they would shy away. My guess was they had been raped so many times they were scared of men who was bigger then them. That's where I came in and how I was getting answers. I was considerably smaller then a normal man, almost feminine in a way.

"Do you know about Darren's plan?" I asked, hearing the questions Jace was telling me to ask in my head. They all had to leave the room because of how scared these girls were. It broke my heart seeing them like this but we still weren't sure what kind of threat they were to our pack. They could be acting as a way to lessen out guards and have Darren slip in without detection which Jace and Carson would never let happen.

Annabelle sighed. "He has some secret weapon. He said you had no idea what was coming and he would win without a doubt."

"Do you know what kind of weapon?"

Annabelle shook her head. "No he liked to spew stuff when he was-" she looked away with tears in her eyes.

Sharron bit her lip. "I know he has some kind of power. Power that gives him the ability to read minds and not like our natural mind link something different. He has been killing everyone who has ill mind about him."

I relayed everything they said back to Jace and Carson before waiting for another question to ask. I had a few to ask myself but I wanted to wait until the 'alpha males', as they like to call themselves, finish first. I love them both to death but sometimes I wanted to kill them myself.

"When we left we hadn't planned on coming here." Sharron said, gaining my attention. "We just wanted to leave. For someone reason their was a really strong pull to come in this direction. When we got here I knew what this place was and that's why we wanted to talk to you three. We wanted to warn you."

"Warn us about what?" I asked.

"Darren is strong. Has a strong pack behind him to. They may all be rogues but it give him an advantage. Rogues don't care who they kill or how they kill they just do. That's why rogues are so scary. They feed on that fear. It makes them stronger. Problem for Darren, which he has no idea, half of those rogues plan on leaving at some point before the fight. None of them want to be beside him during a fight, knowing they are probably going to be killed."

Jace and Carson walked in after she said that.

"How do you know?" Jace asked, keeping space between him and the girls.

"He had people come in to feed us and let us use the bathroom. They would give us some company sometimes."

Carson sighed and looked at them. "Do you want to stay?"

Sharron bit her lip and looked down at Annabelle who had a hopeful look on her face.

"You won't have to fight. Unless you want to."

Sharron nodded and smiled. "Ya. We would love to."

"What we're your ranks before you got kicked out of the pack."

Sharron shrugged. "Just Omega's."

"Why were you kicked out?" Jace asked, sitting next to me.

"Because we happened to be two women mated. Our alpha is very homophobic. Anyone who happens to be gay and mated to the same sex gets either killed or kicked out."

Carson sighed, shaking his head. "You can still be Omega's. Once you have settled in and after this fight is over you can start. Right now though we have to keep you hidden. I know you have been locked up for a while but he could get to you if you are out in the open. For now just stay in the house don't go anywhere outside."

They both nodded then hugged each other.

After that was over me Jace and Carson walked out to let them settle down. Once we were out of ear shit both Carson and Jace stopped me from walking and stepped in front if me.

"Until we are for sure they aren't part of Darrens plan we don't want you or the kids around them alone." Carson started.

"If for any reason they happen to need you me or Jace will be with you." Jace finished what Carson was saying making me roll my eyes.

"You seriously think they are a threat. You guys might have a lot of power but I have a lot more being all three sources. I was checking their thoughts and past and they aren't a threat. They didn't tell us everything though and if you would have kept your egos in check you could have heard the rest." I snapped at them both before walking away. I was tired of them treating me like a child when I could kick both of their asses at the same time. It would have been a task but I could do it with my eyes closed.

I understand they want to protect me and I don't blame them. The first fight they actually let me be apart of that I had a choice I lost our child because of it and I regret it but I'm done being treated like I can't hold my own.

Carson's Pov

"You seriously think they are a threat. You guys might have a lot of power but I have a lot more being all three sources. I was checking their thoughts and past and they aren't a threat. They didn't tell us everything though and if you would have kept your egos in check you could have heard the rest." Tyler snapped at us before walking away.

I sighed and turned to Jace who was rubbing his face. I knew he was tired and worried all at the same time. I was to. We were about to send our three kids into the enemy territory alone. Granted they would have their mates with them but it was still a huge risk. A risk we had to take. We had to draw Darren out of his safe haven and this was the only way to do it.

"Well this is just fucking great." Jace said, slamming the door after I walked in.

"Hey, don't blame me that was all your idea." I said, sitting on the couch and propping my feet on the table. "And he's got a point. He is stronger then both of us."

Jace sighed and laid on the couch, putting his head in my lap. "Ya, and if we risk letting him join and we lose him. What then. We almost lost him the first time, who's to say it won't happen again."

I looked at him and sighed. Tyler doesn't even know how close we were to losing him the first time. He's lucky he has all three sources because if he had been just wolf, he would have never made it. "I know. He doesn't understand."

Jace shook his head and sighed. "He's not sleeping in here is he."

I shook my head and chuckled. "When has Tyler ever slept in here after snapping at us like that." I smirked.

He chuckled and nodded before getting up. "Let's go to bed." He said, walking out.

I just followed behind, hoping Tyler would talk to us in the morning.