Chapter 11

Jace's POV

"Boys, you are supposed to be getting ready." I said, shutting their TV off.

"I really don't want to go to some dinner just so you can interrogate Sara's boyfriend." David said, walking to their closet.

"Dude, we are supposed to be the over protective brothers since we are older." Michael said, doing the same.

"Just hurry up and get dressed." I said, walking out.

"Where is Michael and David." Tyler asked walking out. He was dressed in a blue button up shirt and faded blue jeans with a black dress jacket. "Hello."

I jumped slightly when I seen his fingers in front of my face. "Huh what." I said, looking away from his outfit.

He smirked at me. "Eyes up here, lover boy."

I rolled my eyes. "The boys are not ready yet and I don't know about Sara." I said, grabbing my shoes.

"Carson is downstairs with what's his face. Sara is to."

I jumped up after the last shoe and ran downstairs. I know Carson would keep an eye on him but I didn't like this boy. My daughter is way to young to be dating.

I walked into the living room and there sat said boy. Carson was sitting in the middle of them making me smirk.

"Are they ready yet?" Carson asked, standing up.

"Tyler is almost and the boys should be down in a minute." I said, sitting on the opposite couch right in front of them.

"I'm going to punch you if you keep glaring at him like that." Sara said, glaring at me.

Carson chuckled. "He's a wolf by the way."

"Doesn't help the fact that he could be my daughter's mate."

"My parents aren't sure what is going on either. My dad is an elder and he's never heard of it. My name is Jared by the way."

"Did you tell your dad who we were."

He gave us a confused look and shook his head. "No, I don't even know who you are."

"After dinner I want to talk to your parents." Carson said, leaning against the wall by the door.

Tyler came down a few minutes later having Carson do the same thing I did and stare at him like a love sick puppy, or a really horny one, I'm not quite sure which. I just smirked and pushed him towards the door.

"So, is one of you like her uncle or something?" Jared said, walking towards the car.

I smirked at Tyler and Carson as they did the same.

"No, unfortunately I have three dads." Michael said, hoping in the back of the car.

Jared widened his eyes. "What."

"Yep, and it's actually pretty cool. Carson is the cool dad, Tyler is the one that worries all the time, and Jace is the over protective dad that gets really annoying at times." Sara said, getting in the car after David.

"Thanks Sar, real nice of you to even mention me." I said, acting hurt.

She rolled her eyes. "He also thinks he's funny."

Jared chuckled. "So how does that work. You can't all three be mates." He commented, getting in beside Sara.

Carson got in the drivers seat while me and Tyler got in the front. "Oh but we are."

"But that wou-oh." He said, surprised. "That is what you want to talk to my dad about."

I nodded. "If you are the son of an elder then you will have power as well which could help Sara in the future. You won't gain any of her power but you will have your own."