Chapter 1 - Introducing Me?

Start from the beginning

So yes, I am Lucy Evans, Lucy Anastasia Evans to be exact, and I am a bad girl, at school - well, at least that's what they title me. I'm not the typical 'slutty' type bad girl because I’m not that girl that hooks up with someone whenever she feels like it. No, that’s not me. Instead I'm like the 'good' type bad girl - if that's even possible.  I don’t have tattoos, piercings and rainbow colored hair every now and then. I’m against drugs and does not smoke weed. Okay, maybe I tried that once out of curiousity. I go to parties and get drunk just like everybody else. You might even mistake me as a typical teenage girl at first glance because I just look like it. However, people at school saw what kind of girl I am. Behind those typical teenage girl looks is a girl that doesn’t care who the hell you are. A girl that beats the crap out of you if you mess with her. A girl that always gets what she wants.

 Now that’s me.

This might sound weird from a bad girl but the truth is, I never, in my 17 years of existence, had a boyfriend. Of course, nobody knows about this except for my family because even though I don’t give a fuck about what anyone think, I can’t help but feel embarrassed not having one. I mean, I think even losers in school at least had one but  me? None at all. I don’t want to mind about those stupid, petty things but I can’t help but feel a bit insecure. I’m a girl after all. Although I would never admit that out loud.

But even though I had no boyfriends before, that doesn’t mean I’m virgin lips. I am a virgin but not totally. I may have went third base with someone before but thankfully the alarms in my head rang so loud that I came back to my senses and stopped before anything I would regret would happen. So, my first kiss was with a guy I liked for a bit and I am not sad about it because basically I liked the guy at that time but I'm also not particularly  proud about it because the next day after we kissed, I found out that he and prettiest girl in school, Trisha, are actually dating.

What a stinkard!

So I labeled him my '1 week crush'.

That was a long time ago though so it doesn’t matter now. Plus, I got what I wanted from him.

Revenge.

I humiliated him for the whole year and that led Trisha to break up with him. Actually, that was more than what I wanted. I never pushed Trisha to do that, she just did and that shattered him for a little while.

I still had kissed and made out with tons of boys already, but after we do kiss and make out, I ditch them just like that. Why? Because I know they only want me for fun, for getting under my pants. I know they'll ditch me later so why not make the first move?

And you can't blame me from my experience. The first kiss, I mean.

Also, although I’m a bad girl at school, I don’t leave my grades behind. I got a few of A’s and B’s every now and then.

Who says bad girls don't study? Some does - I guess - and I am one of that 'some', though not all the time. 

I'm not a nerd. I just probably inherited this by my parents. They’re both intelligent, brilliant and amazing people, although sometimes pretty annoying.

And again I'm not a nerd. The last person who said that to me, well, met some of my bad girl side and he didn't show his face in front of me again.

Oh don't get me wrong. It's not that I hate nerds; I just don't want to be called that.

I scowled at my reflection in the mirror in my desk. I can't believe this is my last day at school here. Heck, I can't believe it's my last day here. The place I call home.

I can't believe it's my last day seeing my girls Mae, Brenda and Karen and this guy I kind of liked for now, Eric.

I sigh looking at my reflection in the mirror as the thought lingers in my mind. But the thought just instantly flicked away when I hear the knock on my door. I turn my head right and saw mom standing there and I can tell that she's been there seconds before she knocked.

 "Mom? How long have you been there?" I asked, failing to hide my surprised tone.

 "Long enough" she replied leaning herself in the door jamb and then walked towards me. She placed her hands in my shoulders and now we're both looking at each other in the mirror.

 "Honey, I'm so sorry" she said, looking at me through the mirror resentfully. "I'm so sorry about the moving. I know you’re not very happy or excited about this but this opportunity is very rare honey and your dad has been waiting for this to come and this is more than what he expected." she continued to explain.

 Yeah yeah. Like I have a choice.  "I know mom, and it's alright. I was just a bit shocked by the sudden news but it's cool. I'm still going to move here sooner anyway, right?" I smiled half-heartedly at her reflection in the mirror.

I think she didn’t take it as a half-hearted smile because she smiled back, relieved. She kissed my head. "That's my daughter.”

 "And you know that you could always talk to me. If you have anything bothering you just speak up, okay? Especially now that we're moving to a big city, you should speak up if problems pop out, okay?" the concern in her voice makes my heart feels like as if a hand gripping it lets go. And that's what I love about my mother.

 "Okay" I answered almost immediately. Then she shifts the topic.

 "You’re not having boy problems here, are you? Maybe that's why you don't want to move - “she paused then gasp.” - Oh My God! Have you been doing some sex-" I cut her off.

 "MOM! What?! No! That's not it mom and you know that." I yelped, defending immediately not letting her finish what she's saying. WTF?!

 I can't believe she even open that topic. She clearly knows that I don't even have my first boyfriend yet. 

 This is so embarrassing! And this is what I meant about them being annoying, well mostly mom.

 She laughed as soon as I end what I said. "I'm just kidding dear" her laugh then became a smile "If you’re done here, breakfast is ready. You don't want to be late now, do you?" She kissed my head for the last time and headed out of my room.

I went downstairs just a couple of minutes after mom. We ate breakfast together which dad cooked and he just kept on talking about the new house we're about to live into, how beautiful this day is and anything wonderful he can think of.

It's funny that he's acting this way, usually he's the serious person in the house but at times like these, when he gets excited about something he never stops talking about all wonderful things.

After finishing breakfast, mom drove Lily and me to our schools. Lily is dropped first since her school is closer to the house than mine.

I arrived at school just in time to get my things in my locker then the school bell rang signaling for my last first morning class at this school. I walk inside the classroom and saw my three best buddies and I just felt down again and I guess my face just shows it all because the moment I settled in my seat they instantly asked me what's wrong.

_____ Chap1 End
ehh so how was it? Good? Bad? How's Lucy for you? Please do comment on anything that you all would like to say :) And if it's not much to ask you could also push the vote button. Omg Thank you! <3