Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous

Start from the beginning

"So that's how it goes for me, huh? Elsa just appeared and I disappear again. That hurts guys. Really." I tried to make them feel guilty.

"Jealous, Jack?" Elsa teased.

"Wha- Me? Jealous? No, I'm not. Why should I be?" I say with pride.

"Because I they love me now, more than you?" She said with a challenging smile.

"Queen Elsa, Queen Elsa!" Pippa shouted to grab her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Could you make us an ice fortress? Jamie's been throwing snowballs at us since this morning." She complained.

"Sure, I can do that." Elsa and I looked around for people who might see what she was about to do and when the coast was clear, she stomped her foot to the ground and two ice fortresses were bestowed upon us.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Caleb and Claude shouted with joy as they admired the fortresses.

"Come on, Queen Elsa! Let's go snowball fighting!" Jamie pulled her to their side of 'the war'.

"And that's what I was talking about. Come on guys! I'm right here." I pouted.

Elsa chuckled. "It seems like the kids think that I have better snowball skills than you."

"Oh, honey, don't go there. You might lose." I smirked.

"Oh really?" Then take this!" I saw what she had in mind. I ducked and dodged her slightly huge snowball.

"That all you got?" I say tauntingly. I swung my staff and out came a number of snowballs, 6 to be exact, aiming at them.

"Hide!" Jamie screamed.

Elsa didn't hide though. She made an ice shield and counterattacked my multi-snowball with a large, I mean large, snowball. You know that big bump when mothers get pregnant? Well, bigger than that!

I directed my staff to it and ice sparks made the huge snowball burst in midair. "See, I told you. You might lose." I flashed her my signature grin.

"You, sir, are really full of yourself, huh?"

"Oh, yes. I really am. Especially when I am challenged." I snickered a bit.

"Kids, throw was many snowballs as you can at Jack!" Elsa ordered.

And well, she's the queen so, the children followed her.

"Hey! Stop it! This is unfair, you know! Ah!" A snowball hit my eye.

"Time out! It hit my eye." I groaned in pain. It really hurt.

Elsa:

I ran towards Jack. "Let me see that." I lifted his chin up and looked at his face.

"Which eye?"

"The right one."

"It's not so bad. Just a bit reddish."

"But it hurts. Ah! Who threw that anyway? Nice throw." Jack chuckled. "No seriously. No sarcasm. That was a strong one."

The children looked at each other. It was impossible to answer Jack's question with all those snowballs flying around a while ago.

"Are you gonna be okay, Jack?" Jamie approached us.

"Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be. I've got Elsa to take care of me." He said, almost bragging. "Ow!" I punched his arm. "What was that for? I'm already injured enough."

"I think we better go, guys. Jack here is gonna lose if we continue to bombard him with snowballs." I giggled.

"And whose brilliant idea was that anyway?"